Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

My wish list for the Mammut

May 16 2012 at 8:49 AM

Luciano Rodriguez  (Login cmtlu)
MODERATORS ONLY - 1/48 Scale

Response to Mammut dio

Alan,

Once again, I am absolutely pleased with what you have made until now. The scene looks very nice and the work involved is really notable.

Okay, following Roman suggestion I have a couple more for you.

1> Please tone down that streaking hair color of the civilian (it may be the pic though). For that you can completely re-paint the hair in another shade or (what I would do if I were you) just apply some small dotting in a darker shade overall. You will see the impression will change greatly with very little effort by your side.

2> Maybe you have something in mind as the scene is not compelte, but apart the civilian one or two german tankers would complete the story to me. In my opinion there are (for example) some very suitable Tamiya figures for the scene you can add quickly. Email me for more details and we can follow the conversation off board if you want. wink.gif

Suggestions apart, very excellent work amigo.

Lu

http://www.onefortyeight.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks Lu - alan wells on May 17, 2012, 9:02 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse