Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Blue Cat Demag

May 23 2012 at 3:08 PM
  (Login Bizarre616)
Missing-Lynx members

I got the African version of the kit. Looks pretty nice and like a weekend build. Quality wise it is not a recent Bronco Staghound regarding the finesse of the parts, no PE, side walls are really thick, etc. But I am sure it will look nice at the end. Will keep you posted about it.

p.s. Staghound Mk.I also arrived. Killer model, love the new turret and rockets. Will start building it soon!

http://roman-bizarre.blogspot.com/

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Mr. Stag.... - Luciano Rodriguez on May 24, 7:53 AM
    1. Lu, - Roman Volchenkov on May 24, 8:38 AM

2. build finished! - Roman Volchenkov on May 25, 5:03 AM
    1. which cans? - david nickels on May 25, 2:14 PM
      1. I had only plastic. - Roman Volchenkov on May 25, 3:50 PM
        1. yes it had a bag of resin parts; wheels, cans etc. - david nickels on May 25, 10:31 PM

3. a couple of images:) - Roman Volchenkov on May 25, 4:30 PM
    1. Demag nightmare... - Luciano Rodriguez on May 27, 9:28 AM
      1. I will add some black dog stowage items to Demag, nt - Roman Volchenkov on May 27, 9:58 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse