Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

GB Tiger I. Part 1. The (poor) assembly

June 18 2012 at 5:58 PM
Jose Luis Lopez  (Login jl_models)
Missing-Lynx members

Hello everyone!

Pleased to post here again one of my works. Thanks to Luciano for the great idea of this GB. I feel really excited with it as I see really great models and modelers here.

My contribution to this GB is the first tank released by Tamiya, the first of a successful serie. And this is my personal tribute to this kit. And ... a GB without a Tiger is not a GB! Excepting the rear PE parts (grills), the tracks, the gun, and pair of metal handles, completely OOTB, No extra detailig, no wires for the bosch lignts, the awful tools, so on ....

With this one, my main objetive is to make a complete step by step of a new painting technique, using a B&W base as I´ve recently employed on a 1/35 tank (see the link below)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/110741/message/1339627936/Enigma+Finished%21+....+at+last%21

This time, I´ll make it with a bluish panzergrey color... and with other surprises!

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I can't wait for this! - Pat Johnston on Jun 18, 2012, 8:19 PM
  3. Always interested in new painting ideas! Cheers, Ralph (n/t). - Ralph Riese on Jun 19, 2012, 1:59 AM
  5. Looks good to me Jose - Konrad Schreier on Jun 19, 2012, 12:43 PM
  7. nice build! looking forward to the paint SBS! - Aron Tabor on Jun 19, 2012, 3:57 PM
  9. b/w Tiger! - Alvaro Rodriguez on Jun 19, 2012, 6:28 PM
  11. Re: GB Tiger I. Part 1. The (poor) assembly - Jose Luis Lopez on Jun 22, 2012, 6:50 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse