Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Anyone heard from Tomas Castano of Cast48?

June 20 2012 at 11:44 AM
Charles Kelley  (Login chaz_kelley)
Missing-Lynx members

Gentlemen,

I have an outstanding business dealing with Mr. Castano of Cast48. Has anyone heard from him lately?. I have had a very hard time communicating with him via email. If anyone is in current contact with Mr. Castano I would appreciate it if you could let him know that I am trying to reach him so that we may conclude our business transaction together.

Many thanks!
Charles Kelley

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. facebook? - Roman Volchenkov on Jun 20, 2012, 5:35 PM
    1. Got in touch! - Charles Kelley on Jun 20, 2012, 11:07 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse