Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Tamiya Daimler Dingo Mk.II complete! : )

September 26 2016 at 5:32 AM

Luciano Rodriguez  (Login cmt-lu)
MODERATORS ONLY - 1/48 Scale

Gents,

Here you have some images of my second shelf queen of this year after the Steyr Kommandeurwagen I finished some months ago. The truth is the Dingo was made one year ago and ignored since then waiting for inspiration to make a small scene. After seeing the Dingo boxed in my workbench for many months I took the resolution to make justice with this little nice model and complete her conveniently with the adidtion of figures and one small decorated base.

As for the figures, the Dingo driver comes from reworking the original Tamiya figure. The (German disguised of British) officer and the Beduin are two superb resin sculptures from Total War Miniatures., and the beautiful Camel is one fantastic resin piece by Red Zebra, and it adds the true exotic touch of the scene in my humble opinion.

That is all for now. This one counts my 5th 1/48th scale model this year and I hope will not be last. I hope you like it. happy.gif

Thanks for looking. wink.gif

Lu

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Bingo - Dongo - Paul McMahon on Sep 26, 2016, 6:33 PM
  3. Superb - Daniel Cooper on Sep 27, 2016, 8:24 AM
  5. Great h - Andrew Deeley on Sep 27, 2016, 11:09 AM
  7. Cameldingistico - Tito Costa on Sep 27, 2016, 3:39 PM
  9. Total War Miniatures - Calvin Goh Wee Tse on Sep 28, 2016, 2:41 AM
  11. As usual - Joaquin GÂȘ Gazquez / panzermodelling.com on Sep 28, 2016, 4:32 AM
    1. Thanks amigos! : ) - Luciano Rodriguez on Sep 28, 2016, 8:31 AM

12. Re: Tamiya Daimler Dingo Mk.II complete! : ) - Brent Watterson on Oct 2, 2016, 1:34 AM
    1. Thanks amigo! : ) - Luciano Rodriguez on Oct 4, 2016, 9:02 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse