Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Finished my Airfix Bedford MWD

September 27 2016 at 8:20 AM
Daniel Cooper  (Login Daniel_Cooper)
Missing-Lynx members

This one has been sitting almost finished for way too long,
I have got to stop doing that.
Bashed the last bits together and now she's headed for the display case. happy.gif

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Lovely little kit by Airfix. I hope it was a success for them and they bring out some more soft skins in 1/48 (Tanks too!) I have another in the stash and some replacement resin tyres which are the bees knees :D

I hope you like her.

Dan

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Looks very good - Andrew Deeley on Sep 27, 2016, 11:06 AM
  3. Re: Finished my Airfix Bedford MWD - Brent Watterson on Oct 2, 2016, 1:33 AM
  5. Turned out really nice, Dan! (n/t) - Alvaro Rodriguez on Oct 14, 2016, 4:23 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse