Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

KV-1, Model 1941, Hobbyboss 1/48

October 30 2016 at 5:10 AM
Joaquin Gª Gazquez / panzermodelling.com  (Login jggazquez)
Missing-Lynx members

Hi All,

I like to show you our latest models finished, this model is very special for me, Carlos Alba and me we’be made it, to be exact, Carlos did the 75% of the model, the build and part of the paint proces, I only finish it.

I think is very fun and advisable, to do models between another one modeller, the learning is double and the result doubly satisfactory.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

I hope you like it.

Best Regards
~JQN
Joaquin Garcia Gazquez
[linked image]
www.panzermodelling.com
www.almeriamodelismo.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Very awesome - Rob Gronovius on Oct 30, 2016, 10:12 AM
    1. Thanks! - Joaquin Gª Gazquez / panzermodelling.com on Nov 3, 2016, 2:09 AM

2. Superb - ReneDK on Nov 23, 2016, 5:07 PM
  4. Re: KV-1, Model 1941, Hobbyboss 1/48 - Brent Watterson on Nov 25, 2016, 3:58 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse