Even betterNovember 23 2016 at 9:25 AM
|Andrew Deeley (Login deeley)|
Response to Your most welcome
Even better. I was not aware that MrM had done the deck for JP G1 in his conversion. I know that fighting compartment rear wall needs moving ever so slightly but even I won't bother with that.
That may have to be a buy for me.
|This message has been edited by deeley on Nov 23, 2016 9:29 AM|
- Regrettably, the MR early Jagdpanther rear deck has a problem..... - Bruce Culver on Nov 23, 2016, 2:45 PM
- Good spot - Andrew Deeley on Nov 24, 2016, 12:21 PM
- Andrew, if you have a Panther A/D conversion from TWS, - Bruce Culver on Nov 24, 2016, 9:44 PM
- Re: Andrew, if you have a Panther A/D conversion from TWS, - Andrew Deeley on Nov 25, 2016, 3:37 AM
- Andrew, the front intake grill is the same size as the Tamiya G2.... - Bruce Culver on Nov 25, 2016, 10:46 AM
- Re grills. - Andrew Deley on Nov 25, 2016, 2:27 PM