Re: Panther ANovember 30 2016 at 4:32 AM
|Andrew Deeley (Login deeley)|
Response to Panther A
None to my knowledge.
Maybe worth buying one the resin casting starter sets. A Panther wheel would be a good item to try for first time two part moulding. However the sets are about the cost of a kit.
Alternatively you could ask on Track48 or 1/48 FB page run by Lu ( link below in his post) as there are more dedicated 1/48 modellers on these.
Sorry not much help.
- Thanks Andrew - Tony Ormandy on Dec 2, 2016, 12:33 AM
- Have no fear..... - Paul McMahon on Dec 3, 2016, 9:05 AM
- Panther wheels - Tony Ormandy on Dec 3, 2016, 9:09 PM
- Email received...AND NOW.... - Paul McMahon on Dec 4, 2016, 3:41 AM
- Out standing person alert - Tony Ormandy on Dec 13, 2016, 12:23 AM
- Delighted to hear... - Paul McMahon on Dec 13, 2016, 8:29 PM