Diameter Type 10 / Leclerc Road WheelsDecember 13 2016 at 2:21 PM
|Stephan Hinz (Login StephanHinz)|
Hi modellers, I am normally doing 1:35 scale modern tanks and have a question in this forum.
I have a "toy-like" Leopard 2A4 from Aoshima in 1:48 scale.
As the Leopard 2A4 is one of my favorite tanks, would like to make a decent model of this kit.
The proportions of the kit look a bit cpompact, but overall OK.
The tracks are very bad, they are just rubber band. Also the wheels are pretty simple, they are more drums than wheels.
I found a track of 1:35 Revell "Jagdpanzer Kanone" which may fit my 1:48 model, so just desperately looking after wheels.
Checking the internet, I found only two kits in 1:48 scale which can maybe donate the road wheels.
In order to check this prior to a potential buy, I would need to know the dimensions of their road wheels.
I would like to know the diameter of the road wheels of:
1) Tamiya kit 1:48 - JSDGF Type 10
2) Gaso-Linee kit 1:48 - French Leclerc
Can you help me out?
Thanks / Stephan
- Tomorrow... - Paul McMahon on Dec 13, 2016, 8:23 PM
- Thanks Paul! - Stephan Hinz on Dec 14, 2016, 3:07 AM
- Gaso-line Leo2Ax - Alvaro Rodriguez on Dec 14, 2016, 5:38 AM
- Info - Paul McMahon on Dec 14, 2016, 5:58 AM
- Wheel dimensions - Stephan Hinz on Dec 14, 2016, 12:11 PM
- I found those Leo pics! :) - Alvaro Rodriguez on Dec 14, 2016, 12:58 PM
- That was it!! - Stephan Hinz on Dec 14, 2016, 1:33 PM
- Leo 2A6 option - Brent Watterson on Dec 20, 2016, 11:00 PM
- Hi Brent, many thanks for the info... - Stephan Hinz on Dec 23, 2016, 7:11 AM
- Type 10 wheels ... - Tim James on Dec 23, 2016, 9:09 PM