Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Untitled

January 21 2017 at 6:07 PM

Wayne Bull  (Login waynebull)
Missing-Lynx members

Well its been a while buts heres some here's so updates of the slow progress. This has not been fun as it's just been plain hard work and to be very truthful there have been a few times it was getting me close to just biffing it in the to hard bin(rubbish). Any way on with the photos and in case your wondering why there is a JS-2 well that been built from the left overs of the two JS kits needed to make this work and also due to having to revisit the hull to get things right that i did not get right the first time.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Moral of this tale ,major conversions to get the things we want that we dont have can be a pain in the butt.Now if a certain company would just do us a favor and do the bloody thing id be very grateful and much happier.

Have fun and comments welcome as always

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I said it once, I will say it again... - Rob Pye on Jan 23, 2017, 2:10 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse