Probably not unless you are super fussyFebruary 1 2017 at 4:32 PM
|David Nickels (Login djnick66)|
Response to Any issues with the Tamiya JS-2?
Nice enough kit overall. I dont know about the roadwheel size, but oddly they got that wrong in their 1/35 IS-2 and ISU=152 but they were correct in the older IS-3. But, its relatively trivial. The weights just add weight... older Tamiya kits had a metal chassis but more recent ones are plastic with add in weights.
- Nothing much - Wayne Bull on Feb 2, 2017, 2:08 AM
- Thanks - Rob Gronovius on Feb 2, 2017, 10:18 AM
- Interesting build log here... - Alvaro Rodriguez on Feb 2, 2017, 10:47 AM
- Hi Alvaro - Wayne Bull on Feb 3, 2017, 10:12 PM
- Black CA - Alvaro Rodriguez on Feb 4, 2017, 9:26 AM
- Excellent build log! Thanks for sharing the link. - Bryan Krueger on Feb 7, 2017, 11:26 AM
- I remember this build... - Shon Stephens on Feb 11, 2017, 9:13 AM
- Painting SBS - Alvaro Rodriguez on Feb 16, 2017, 2:10 PM