Good news!March 4 2017 at 7:42 AM
|Rob Pye (Login docpye2)|
Response to Hey Bruce....
So that means that Jay will have to send out proper replacement parts to everyone (including me) that bought the Tank Workshop Panther conversion, right? I bought 3 of TWs Ausf A and 1 Ausf D....so I really look forward to the replacement parts being sent out given the original parts were clearly defective and incorrect. Good job Steve for fixing this huge problem with the Tank Workshop Panther conversion kits. I look forward to you fixing all the other problems, and Tank Workshop also sending out those replacement parts for those. I do indeed hope that Jay at Tank Workshop stands behind his products.
- Glad you're happy with it - Steve Faxon on Mar 4, 2017, 11:11 PM
- Well take it easy cowboy.... - Rob Pye on Mar 5, 2017, 2:13 PM
- well Rob...... - Steve Faxon on Mar 5, 2017, 4:13 PM
- TW Jagdpanther conversion - Rob Pye on Mar 5, 2017, 2:16 PM
- Thanks for the info Steve, much appreciated - Rob Pye on Mar 6, 2017, 5:05 AM