Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

JGSDF Type 10, Because, well, why ever not?

March 19 2017 at 12:19 AM
Daniel Cooper  (Login Daniel_Cooper)
Missing-Lynx members

I was at the hobby shop yesterday and wanted something shiny and new to build.

So I bought this to just have something to build quickly. I also wanted to try glueing all the tracks and road wheels together as one unit to attempt to simplify painting.

So far, so good as the kit builds wonderfully and looks quite nice. I did add a little piece of mesh for the bottom of the turret bustle but everything else is OOB. Not to shabby for a few enjoyable hours work.

[linked image]

[linked image]

I hope the running gear comes away cleanly( I only tacked it with PVA glue) and stays all in one piece.

Thanks for looking in.

Dan

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I fully agree! Why not? :) - Alvaro Rodriguez on Mar 19, 2017, 6:29 AM
    1. Basic Paint - Daniel Cooper on Mar 20, 2017, 6:08 AM
      1. More painting done - Daniel Cooper on Mar 25, 2017, 11:49 PM

2. Progress - Almost ready for major weathering - Daniel Cooper on Apr 2, 2017, 4:10 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse