Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

My first posting.Thanks Brett and Olivier.

January 7 2009 at 7:11 AM

Paul van Acker  (Login Paulwoodyvanacker)
Missing-Lynx members

Hello all.
I've had all sorts of problems trying to get into this forum.:)I've been reading all these posts for a few weeks, trying to get involved.So I'm very happy to be finally here now.
Thanks to Brett and Olivier who have been helping me out.Very helpful and patient.
I've just begun in 1.48 armour and dioramas, having defected from aircraft, so I only have this dio so far, but they will get better as I get better at it.happy.gif
The flash on my camera makes some of the weathering stand out too much on the Sherman.

Just wanted to say also that you are all fantastic builders, and it's wonderful to be part of this family.Any comments most welcome on how to improve.
I'll build anything 1.48 WW2 armour etc, but my main interest is German armour, including the Marder 111, which I'll be working on soon.Currently working on an Afrika Korps diorama at present.
Thanks all, happy new year, Paul.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

And here's a few of my aircraft, just for fun.All 1.48 of course.happy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse