Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sherman COCKY

June 13 2009 at 11:34 AM
Roman  (Login flateric1)
Missing-Lynx members

Hallo

here my Sherman III. Is it an Tamiya Conversion
I hope, you like it

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Pat Clark
(Login Texas442)
Missing-Lynx members

Very Nice

June 13 2009, 10:48 PM 

Very nice finish and weathering. Looks great!

Respond to this message   

Luciano Rodriguez
(Login cmtlu)
MODERATORS ONLY - 1/48 Scale

Twin Cocky....

June 15 2009, 6:25 AM 

Roman,

Have you seen "the other" Cocky Michael Vlasak posted bellow some days ago?. If not, do not miss it and please take a look when you have time.

To me, it is always inetresting to see how two modellers make different apporaches to one same subject, which proves the subjetive side of this hobby becuase although your models look similar they are very different too. Common point is you both seem to be a bit shy when it comes to dusting up a desert vehicle in my humble opinion.

One more thing you can improve if you want is to paint stowage in different shades becasue that will make your finish more apealing. Please try it next time because you will sure not regret it, believe me.

What do you think?
Lu

PD: Please pay attention and respect the rules here:

Rule #1 --> Full real names must be used at all times.
Rule #2 --> A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse