Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Anyone know where I can find a horse in 1.48

June 16 2009 at 4:51 AM

Paul van Acker  (Login Paulwoodyvanacker)
Missing-Lynx members

I was hoping to do a dio with a horse drawn cart with ammo etc.
Hard to find anything in Australia, but will buy form overseas if anyone knows of somewhere.
Many thanks all, Paul..

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Phillip Young
(Login kidsbday7)
Missing-Lynx members

Try These

June 16 2009, 6:44 AM 

Respond to this message   
Geoffrey Baines
(Login GeoFF03)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: Anyone know where I can find a horse in 1.48

June 16 2009, 7:43 AM 

Preiser do a set of three to European "0" gauge (1/43), ref no. 65323, but I don't think they'll be suitable as draught animals. Try doing a search for railway suppliers, U.S. "0" gauge is 1/48. Pegasus Hobbies did a set of "Mission Animals" though I'm not sure there are horses included, possably only donkeys or mules.

Respond to this message   
Jim Spellmire
(Login Railmen2000)
Missing-Lynx members

Check out Breyer Mini Whinnies

June 16 2009, 5:52 PM 

The firm Breyer makes model/toy horses, and their Mini Whinnies line is close to 1/48 scale. Some of these may be usable if you are willing to put some time and effort in.

Jim Spellmire

Respond to this message   
david nickels
(Login djnick66)
Missing-Lynx members

For what its worth... I am a Breyer dealer

June 22 2009, 8:52 PM 

And have some of the Mini Whinnies in stock. They do come pre painted but I have/had some sets that were sold unpainted as a craft kit. Most also come as some sort of set wtih accessories, etc.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse