Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Mosonmagyarovar, Robert Racz and the hungarian 1:48th figure sculptor

April 19 2010 at 7:17 PM
  (Login javiersoler)
Missing-Lynx members

This is quite a strange title for a post, but please let me explain.

The last week I had the oportunity to travel to the Moson Contest thanks to my friend Pere Pla and Euromodelismo.

I met there an incredibly kind guy called Robert Racz. his friends call him Roby.

He talked to me about a hungarian figure sculptor called Monostori Laszlo: "this guy sculpts very nice figures, but he doesnt think so....so he doesnt think they may be really interesting for some other modellers"

When Roby showed to me the figures I was delighted by the talent of this fellow.

So, let´s paint one of them as quick as possible and show it in Missing Links so other modellers can say what they think about it and maybe one of the figure producers may be interested to contact him.

Unfortunatelly this is not a good time for the finance of most people, and he is no exception so maybe this can help.

Thanks to Roby, and all the hungarian guys! It has been really amazing to meet you and I look forward to come back next year to Moson.

Modelling is wonderfull at home, but when you go to a Show in a forign country and meet people like the hungarians, the people from finland, the germans or the nordic edge guys, it becomes absolutely amazing. Cheers guys!! You are the best!

Now, lets show the figure:

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

(I forgot to paint the hair!!)

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login cmtlu)
MODERATORS ONLY - 1/48 Scale

Good work to both of you!

April 19 2010, 7:26 PM 

Javier,

Glad to hear you had a good time in hungary and Robi treated you well. I totally agree Robi is reallynice guy. Going back to track, good work ont he figure painting, I suspect Monostori must be very happy with yourwork. I just hope things will go well with him and we all can enjoy his creations one day in the future. Lucky you. happy.gif

Lu

Respond to this message   
Doug Frame
(Login doug7)
Missing-Lynx members

New on the block

April 20 2010, 4:03 AM 

Hi,
As Lou says, lovely painting skills and good to see more figs popping up in the scale, hope it works out for him.

kind regards
Doug

Respond to this message   

(Login xavi_ruiz)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: Mosonmagyarovar, Robert Racz and the hungarian 1:48th figure sculptor

April 20 2010, 4:22 AM 

hi Javier

good figure and painting.. wink.gif

advice if I may, to paint the hair and you have the yellow base.
uses the English uniform color, the washed small controlled to obtain a light brown or blondie hair

xavier

si me permites un consejo, para pintar el pelo ya que tienes la base amarilla.
utiliza el color uniforme ingles, el pequeños lavados controlados, para obtener un castaño claro o rubio.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Mosonmagyarovar, Robert Racz and the hungarian 1:48th figure sculptor
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse