Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Track48?

September 30 2016 at 12:06 AM
Dave Parks  (Login DRParksS14)
Missing-Lynx members

Anyone else having an issue with the Track48 web site? I have tried for several days with no luck. I'm trying to get to their discussion group. Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Luciano Rodriguez
(Login cmt-lu)
MODERATORS ONLY - 1/48 Scale

Track 48 discussion group URL

September 30 2016, 2:12 AM 

DAve,

No idea about the issues you mention, but the direct URL to reach the T48 forum is the following:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/433829

Hope this helps
Lu

Respond to this message   
Steve Faxon
(Login noxafs)
Missing-Lynx members

Strange......

September 30 2016, 9:10 PM 

When I click on the link you provided it pops right up, yet I try to go there via my previous links it won't load...... PC's .... Can't live with them,can't live without them

Respond to this message   
Bruce Culver
(Login baker24)
Missing-Lynx members

I think it's because the DG is on Network 54, not the site....

October 1 2016, 12:20 AM 

Track48 uses for the store and the other categories. It's still down. I googled the site and bookmarked the DG when it came up.

Respond to this message   
Andrew deeley
(Login deeley)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: Track48?

October 2 2016, 7:30 AM 

Hi
Yes lots of people including me are having trouble visiting the site when using track48.com. Even the favourites image has disappeared from my iPad.

The only way I can visit us by using my ' history' and going by a previous visit.

I believe a Meta knows about the problem and is trying to sort it.

Regards
Andrew

Respond to this message   
Rob Pye
(Login docpye2)
Missing-Lynx members

Same problem...no page...

October 3 2016, 4:35 AM 

Yes, something has gone wrong with the front page and it doesn't load at all....

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse