Back to PuttingZone
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Main  

GHP Sport "All Natural HGH Releaser"

June 3 2008 at 4:37 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 65.3.194.71

Hi Everyone,

Four Months ago My sister and I were in Orlando Fl. for the PGA Golf Convention. While there, we were introduced to Heroshi Matsuo 8 time winner of the Golden Bear Tour, Player of the year in 2001,2002 and Tour Championship winner 2001,2002. Heroshi Matsuo and Timothy Genecco PT. Handed us a bottle of Ghp Sport to try. Heroshi's Endorsement and the Companies impeccable reputation in the Sports Industry was the initial reasons we tried the product. Some of the effects this product had on us in the first few weeks and Months are just to many to list. They are However, listed on my web site:
http://ghpsport.com/gotghp1/
Please visit and check out the endorsement link. also if you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to ask.
REMEMBER: This is a Patented, all Natural, 100% plant based Amino Acid Complex. Triggering the Pituitary to release Growth and Repair Factors into the blood then signaling another Hormone called IGF1 to repair and replace the bodies damaged cells. GHP Sport has been Proven Safe, Effective, and has been Approved by NSF International under WADA Guidelines for professional Athletes to take.

Best Regards
D J Willey

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - GHP Sport "All Natural HGH Releaser"
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Main  
Back to PuttingZone