Back to PuttingZone
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Main  

Help

June 9 2008 at 12:10 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 66.93.16.192

Mr. Mangum, I need your help! I have been playing golf for 45 years and I have always been a poor putter. In the last 2 years I have developed the yips. I have tried almost everything to improve, putting lesson, clinic, long putters, shot putters, strait back, arc, you name it I have tried it. I have read alot of your information and I enjoyed some new things I learned. Your youtube lesson was very good but I still can not solve my putting issues. I have a 4 hdcp and I am close to quiting the game because the level of frustration of hitting the ball like a pro and putting like a person with Parkinson. Can you help?

Tim

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Premier Login aceputt)
Forum Owner

Yips Help

June 9 2008, 11:31 PM 

Dear Tim,

I hope I can help but I'm never sure, really. Is it possible we can meet or do you want to try using the telephone or perhaps Skype? We could use Skype video to teach online. Let me know more, and call me at 336-340-9079.

Cheers!

Geoff Mangum
Putting Coach and Theorist

Geoff Mangum's
PuttingZone
PuttingZone Clinics
Flatstick Forum
PuttingZone Channel on YouTube
PuttingZone Picasweb Image Gallery

Golf's most advanced and comprehensive putting instruction -- you're either in the PuttingZone, or not.

Over 2 million visits -- 100,000 monthly from 50+ countries -- and growing strong.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Help
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Main  
Back to PuttingZone