Photobucket

Return to Index  

My project - Girandoni!

October 16 2010 at 3:55 PM
No score for this post
Mykhaylo GERASYMOV  (Login archengel)
from IP address 78.94.154.147

Hi, dear friend, I am from the Ukraine, my name is Mykhaylo - Michael in English, and I am new one here! This is my first post!
An year ago, I have met in the internet an interesting story, how a group of Girardoni fans have made a replica of this rifle - this rifle was so fascinating - that I wanted to know more about, after a long search I have met many other people hwo have made replicas of Girandoni ... of cause it was imposible to start the reproducing of the rifle in a little flat without tools, and without skills ... everything what I have head only a very large wish and notebook - I have seen once on one internetforum, who the people reproduce the modern weapons with very simple method - like this ones ...

http://talks.guns.ru/forummessage/122/542570.html
http://talks.guns.ru/forummessage/122/542215.html

I started to search for pictures in internet, it was imposible to find something exept of Beeman.net, where he shows his reconstruction attempt, nothing to do and I have used very dirty trick, happy.gif, I have put a notice on one internet forum, that I am a very rich crasy antique air rifle collector from Russia, who is looking for the Girandoni Rifle and ready to pay thousends for it, may be more happy.gif, and I have get pictures, of cause I was not satisfide - I must look in wich state the rifle was - it is normal, by such deals - even if you want to get a good car, you must throgh alook inside a motor appartment ... after getting pictures fromvsellers, I have desapeared from antique weapon forum and gone to the 3d designers school, where I have said - I want to be an 3d designer in a week happy.gif ... they have gave me a pair lessons have called me crasy - to my idea - they have said - it is impossible!
After an year of my waisting time near my notebook you can see a result of it ... then I have searched for the CNC-Worker, who want to loose his job making in a dinner pause ordering other people happy.gif ... sorry, but this is so ... a pirson have made a 3D-Model, want to realise it in metal, looks for someone - who take private orderings ... because if I ask a CNC firm to make my Girardoni parts it costs like an BOING 747, in this way it was not so expensive - it was expensive - because only one part - and for this part was made a programm, and I have said to the worker - the tolerance must be 0,00000001 - or .... BANG-BANG happy.gif

in 3D ...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

and in steel ...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

to be continued ...

(my big thanks to Grant the Kiwi, who have shown me on his forum all stages of making his replica and who consulted me, he is a very friendly person who has a very large pation and inspite my bad English has always answered my letters and my questions, he is very good same minde person happy.gif!)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Air GunsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement