PRAYER/STATSApril 21 2003 at 11:49 PM
No score for this post
|Michellee (NJ) (no login)|
***Robyn - Highest FSH 11.4 -- First IUI either 4/19 or 4/20
***LauraB - Please ladies say a prayer that my lining is decent TUES. and the proper pattern so we can go to transfer this weekend.
***KikiNY RETRIEVAL TUES. 4/22; TRANSFER FRI. 4/25
2nd Natural IVF cycle. Would like to ask for prayers that we get some good eggs that make it to transfer (guessing that retrieval will be 4/22 and transfer 4/25).
37, FSH 10.5 naturally on cd3 (29 on cd10 w/ clomid) ttc #1;MF: 1st test said yes,2nd said no; tubes were/are clear; unsuccessful attempts include 1 natural IVF converted to IUI when I O'd b4 retrieval and 1 natural IVF
***Babyhopes IUI TUES. 4/22
*** Jan - 31, ttc #1 since 11/00, highest fsh 18.1, I had my first iui on 4/13. Did a Clomid/injectable cycle and had 3 mature follies.
***NikkiPA starting 2nd IVF w/ Cooper
***LysaLysas sister Angie & her family - For those of you who have prayed for us, Angie was moved from ICU on Saturday into a regular hospital room and is currently responsive and stable. In fact, she's even a little grouchy and grumpy - woohoo! God is good ! Once out of the hospital - which will be at least another week or so - she will have to undergo dialysis because of the kidney damage but that is inconsequential because we get to have her around a while longer!
***MarieNY BETA THURS. 4/24
My first pg test on Thursday 4/24. I've had 5 cancelled IVF cycles so getting this far feels like a miracle. I could really use some prayers. I stop by St. Patrick's Cathedral every day on my way to work, and I'll start adding everyone's prayers to mine!
***Michellee (NJ) B/W THURS. 4/24, possible U/S
Will be CD34, on Gonal-F again (FSH down to 8.8, but e2 at 17); please pray for wisdom through this cycle as no follies have shown their faces in quite awhile
maybe there will still be a belated easter egg?
***Margie in NY - Had 1st IUI on 4/15; slight male factor; clomid cycle produced 3 nice follies
***Janet BETA SUN. 4/27
40, ttc #1 1 yr., FSH 10.5, bi-cornuate uterus, 2ww of 2nd IVF attempt. 2 eggs on max stims...both fertilized. We did a day 2 transfer on 4/15 due to small number. Both eggs had progressed to 4 cell on day 2. Highest FSH 10.5, 3.6 this month after month on desogen, 3 months of wheatgrass, accupuncture, yoga, no caffeine. essential fatty acid pills 3 - 4 per day. I have bicornuate uterus, and apparently low responder. We are keeping our fingers crossed for 4/27 beta (Although I will definitely do HPT prior to) and welcome prayers. Thank you all for your tremendous support!
***StaceyMI BETA MON. 4/28
We transferred 3 8-cell 1.0 embryos on Thursday. RE let 5 continue to blastocyst before freezing (the other 9 are already frozen). My RE has me taking progestrone oil injections and Estrace. I go in for b/w on 4/21/03 to make sure my levels are OK and my pregnancy test is 4/28/03
31, ttc 1 1/2 yrs, only fsh reading was 18.3, mf low morphology, 1 failed stimulated IUI
New to list:
GraceG - 42,ttc#1 for 2.5 yrs, Numerous IUI's, 3 IVFs, #1bcp,MDL,8amps Gonal,2reronex,2follies,one egg,pregnancy MC at 8weeks.IVF #2 bcp,clomid,gonal, repronex and cetrotide, 3follies 1egg, neg. #3 IVF, 1amp Bravelle then upped to 3amps on day 6, 4 follies, 3eggs (cetrotide,no bcp) neg. Starting IVF#4, on bcp, mdl(5days) then cetrotide and low dose stims, Bravelle and repronex.Keeping fingers crossed.Was at Reproductive science Center Boston with Dr. Glatstien. Now at Boston IVF, with Dr. Oskowitz. Need a miracle.
Tara - 34, DH 36, fsh 15, Severe endo, 5 laps - last one in january removed 1 ovary and both tubes. Peri-menopausal for about 3 years, high FSH, etc. 4 IUIs, 7 IVF attempts (max stims, natural, etc.), most cycles canceled due to zero response; made it to transfer of one egg on one of the IVF tries. Found an awesome donor, and hoping to be pg very very soon!!! Our donor starts her stims tomorrow or the next day, retrieval 4/29-ish. I'm nervous as all heck.
Beth J - I need all the help I could get. I will prob be starting estrace on Friday. This will be my third and final cycle. (DE)
Megan W 33, ttc 1 yr., FSH 30s, blocked tubes (although they think 1 may actually be cleared). 1 failed IUI. I just started my Estrace 4/17 .. tentative retreival date of 5/2. I am getting excited now! (DE)
Thought/verse for the day:
Excerpts from Love Has A Price Tag by Elisabeth Elliot
Chapter title: Notes on Prayer
People who ski, I suppose, are people who happen to like skiing, who have time for skiing, who can afford to ski, and who are good at skiing. Recently I found that I often treat prayer as though it were a sport like skiing something you do if you like it, something you do in your spare time, something you do if you can afford the trouble, something you do if youre good at it. Otherwise you do without it most of the time. When you get in a pinch you try it and then you call an expert. But prayer isnt a sport. Its work
you have to go at it with energy, skill, and concentration
But prayer is no game. Even if you are part of a team, as when others join you in prayer, you are not cheered on by spectators or coached by any experts. You wont get any trophies not on this side of the Jordan, anyway . Its not likely youll get any credit at all. For some people prayer might fall into the category of fun, but thats not usually the reason we pray. Its a matter of need and responsibility
If were going to ask, Is prayer work? somebody will want to ask, Does prayer work? That question assumes that the results ought to be measurable. The trouble is they are not by any means always measurable or predictable because that One to whom we address our prayers is infinite and incomprehensible
.... Prayer is like incense
. It soon dissipates. But God likes the smell.
HIGH FSH STATS/PRAYER LIST
"St. David's Infertility Prayer"
"Thank you, Lord for all the blessings in my life. Help me to remember them as I face the challenges of infertility. I pray that I can surrender myself into your hands. Let me accept the reality of this situation and have the wisdom and courage to take action where I can. Strengthen my body, mind and spirit to endure the trials of infertility. Keep me ever mindful of the needs of others and grant us your peace. Amen."
1. Pami - 39.999999999 years old, and the RE is discouraged. He said he'll still try IUI with my next cycle, but he's testing the fsh again. Please pray that the my fsh goes down, and that we will be blessed with successful IUI. Thank you for the prayers, and all the support and kind words.
2. Gigi - 40, FSH 11.4, doing IVF #1, after over 5 weeks on Buserelin have switched to a decapeptyl shot to lower estrogen prior to stims, will know 31st-1st April if I'm cancelled or can continue, Please let me continue and go to follies, retrieval and transfer! Hopeful ever...
3. Paris - 40, fsh 9-15, CCT cd3 12 cd10 8, 4 m/cs all w/dh, 3 of 4 m/cs prior to IVF. IVF#1 (4th m/c) Aug-Sep 02, Antagon, E2, 3 Follistim, 3 Repronex, Antagon, ICSI, Acupuncture, 8 follies, only retrieved 2 eggs/both fertilized excellent, pregnant, low heartbeat, d&c at 8-9 weeks /MF: fluctuating morphology/ possible elevated NKAs
4. EE 40, fsh CD3 9.8/CD10 18.6, IVF #2, after IVF #1 ending in m/c at 9 weeks. Too soon to know the transfer date yet, but so far 5 follies
5. Del - 40.6, ttc #2, IVF #1 (6 embies transferred -BFN); IVF #2 (5 embies transferred-BFN), 4 IUIs (3 neg; 1 ++ but m/c @6wks), Transfer for IVF #3 on 3/8/03, We transferred 2 embies. I have my beta on 3/19.
6. Janet -40, ttc #1 1 yr., FSH 10.5, bi-cornuate uterus, 2ww of 2nd IVF attempt. 2 eggs on max stims...both fertilized. We did a day 2 transfer on 4/15 due to small number. Both eggs had progressed to 4 cell on day 2. Highest FSH 10.5, 3.6 this month after month on desogen, 3 months of wheatgrass, accupuncture, yoga, no caffeine. essential fatty acid pills 3 - 4 per day. I have bicornuate uterus, and apparently low responder. We are keeping our fingers crossed for 4/27 beta (Although I will definately do HPT prior to) and welcome prayers. Thank you all for your tremendous support!
7. RitaBR 40, ttc #1 2 years; fsh 11.91(tested on day 5); 2 failed IUIs(3rd cancelled); 1 failed IVF(2 eggs, no transfer), 1 m/c last September(natural), no MF
8. Dale 40, ttc #1, 1 failed IUI
9. Rebecca - 40, ttc#1, endometriosis, 1 lap, highest fsh 33, Had IUI on 4-7 am now in 2ww
10. Sara S. - 40, I go for my clomid challenge test next week (wk of 3/9/03)
11. Suzanne - 40, ttc # 2 for 9 mos, highest day 2 FSH 27, 3 failed stim'd IUIs, getting ready for IVF #1 in March/April. 3 prior m/c and + embryotoxic factor
12. KathySF - 40.7, ttc #1 10 mos, highest fsh 20, DOR (one follicle on one side in mid-cycle u/s - that was the only mid-cycle u/s
13. Patty in Denver - 40.9, ttc for 9 months, highest FSH is 15.7, 2ww, Had another IUI, Hope and pray this one works!
14. Christina P - 40, ttc#1 ~5 yrs, FSH 14-46, possible L tube problem, no MF- maybe HOS, trying IVF], Dr. Check (N.J.) & Dr. Buyalos (CA)
15. Jade 41, ttc#1 17 months, highest cd3 FSH 19.9 (cd10 FSH 26.3 CCCT), small T shaped uterus from DES, heterozygous Factor II Prothrombin gene (use Lovenox) ,no MF, 1 natural IUI, 4 injectible IUI's, 1 IVF did not make it to transfer, Acupuncture
16. Lastqueen - 41, ttc #2 1.5 yrs, 5 miscarriages, FSH 13.9, poor responder, IVF#1 failed, half uterus, 1 tube
17. Lisa & Lance - 41 & 46 - TTC #1 for 3 years. Highest FSH 15, DES exposure, corrected hypothyroid, poor responder, many cancelled cycles. Now willing to attempt IVF if I can ever develop any good follicles.
18. Razberry -41, DH 41, newlywed for 5 months (in March), ttc #1 with PCOS. On Metformin, Green Tea Extract, Red Raspberry Leaf and Red Clover. FSH went down from 11.2 to 3.6 this month. First IUI yesterday, 03/06/03, after Clomid/Repronex/HCG. Two follies, 19 & 20, and several smaller. In 2WW and very anxious and excited!!
19. Jesse - 42.8 yrs old, ttc #2 for 2.7 yrs, FSH this cycle 14 (range 6-30), failed 2 cycles of clomid, 3 IUI's, attempted 5X at IVF (3 natural and 2 with microdose lupron hi dose stims) and never got to retrieval. Do have one embryo on ice. Currently taking a break from ART and doing accupuncture, yoga, herbs, reflexology. Dr. Check
20. Marcia - 42 yrs, ttc#2 for 4 years, 2 m/c, no mf, highest fsh 30
21. Leona 42, ttc#2. FSH highest 52 had 2 months where it was 10 and 8 but jumped back up to 22. No MF. The only thing I did was get hypnotized to cure the anxiety and sadness. No special diet, herbs or treatments. Looking into donor egg. Dr. Ed Marut in Highland Park, Il. has been great.
22. MichelleIN - 42, ttc 2 years, 2 m/c, doing injectable cycle w/ IUI right now
23. Mary from France 42, FSH : 15.5/ and the last 5.5, 1 fibroid retrieved. 1 m/c 6 months later in 2002, Natural methods only.... and good nutrition
Convinced that the mood and a good mental shape is essential.
24. Kathy B 42, Need prayers for transfer on 3-10. 1st IVF cycle, 3-6 follies possible
25. Ann in CO -42.2, ttc #1 3+ years, 5 IUIs, 1 laparoscopy, 1 mc, FSH 9
26. Shelly - 42.7; ttc #2; ttc 1+ year; FSH 17; using DS, 5 failed IUIs; 1 cancelled IUI; seriously exploring DE while still trying with own.
27. Emilia - 42.7, dh 39, ttc#1,dx:endo, highest fsh(22)1 failed ivf(converted to iui), 1 failed iui
28. Janice 42, ttc 1yr+, failed DE IVF, DX POF and hypothyroid, FET on the 28th,
3 positive beta's! and first ultrasound on Tuesday March 22,03
29. Diane2 - 42.3 yrs, ttc#1 1 year, highest FSH 45, cd3 FSH 25. 2 failed IUIs, ovulation problems, trying acupuncture. Finished BCP, cd3 FSH 22 so postponed IVF cycle. Now on 28 day estrogen priming protocall. Dumped Dr. Moore at UW who would only do clomid, now trying Dr. Kustin. 30. Diba - 42, ttc #2 highest FSH 15.6
30. Carol A. 42, ttc #1 7 months, FSH 20.4, trying Chinese herbs, HSG next month (April) then hopefully moving on to IUI with a great female OBY/GYN.
31. Ginger - 43, Highest FSH 12.5, 1 blighted ovum (clomid cycle), 1 chemical pregnancy (1st inj./IUI cycle), 2 failed IVF's (Lupron Co-Flare, 3 vials Follistim & 3 vials Repronex, AM & PM, starting stims on CD3). 1st cycle in April, to have CD2 b/w with new RE. If FSH below 10, he will allow me to do IVF. He has not discussed protocol yet. He wanted me on Metformin for 3 months before IVF attempt. Need all the prayers I can get for my FSH to be below 10., Dr. Sills, Georgia Reproductive Specialists, Atlanta
32. Abby 43, ttc#2 Check patient
33. Malka 43, ttc #2
34. SuzanneCa - 43.3, ttc#2- 10mos/Fsh-37.4 (highest)/Endo- Stage 4, currently doing natural cycles
35. MB - 43.5, Highest FSH 16.3.
36. Gweniveer - 43.6, ttc#2 for 2.5 yr, FSH - 36, no MF, poor responder, 2 m/c, current protocol estinyl.
37. Judy G - 43, ttc#2 3.5 yrs (DS 14yo), DH childless, highest FSH 18.9, 6 IUI's 3 IVF's, trying naturally
38. Ana MH 43, ttc #1, highest FSH 15.8, currently natural cycle
39. May - 43, ttc#1, 1st IVF ectopic: nat'l/boost cycle >1 follie>1 embryo (first IVF!), 4+ IUI, 10+ IVF, SHSG, hysterscopy (polyp, endo, fibroid, adhesion). I have my beta test on Monday (3/10/03) and will need all the prayers that I can get. This was a surprise cycle as we had decided to move to the next step!
40. Sue 43 I had my transfer on April 12 and my HCG results will be April 24. I am in those terrible 2 weeks of waiting!!!!
41. AndreaD 44, ttc 4 years with DH, highest FSH 29 lowest FSH 3, 10 IVF Retrievals, 6 Embryo Transfers, 2 m/c's
42. Lindsay - 44, 1 m/c 1997, 5 cycles clomid, 5 failed IUI's, 1 failed IVF, laparoscapy, laparotomy
43. Erin 44, highest FSH of 16.5 in January. 2 failed IVF's. First did not make it to transfer and second one in November resulted in the transfer of one embie. Beta Neg. Severe endo and DES exposure with cervical collar. My RE visit on 2/13 was a pleasant surprise. Day #2FSH =4.9, LH 4.9, and E2<20. RE gave me the green light to try IVF#3.29.
44. AM fr PA - 44, ttc#1, Highest FSH 43, ATA+, ANA+, ACA+, doing Estinyl w/ Check
45. Mia 44, ttc#1 +4 yrs., FSH 10, no MF, 4 failed IVF; 06/02 lap endo, adhesions 1 ovary & one reconstructed tube left
46. Robinj - 44, ttc#1 6 mos., no birth control X 2yrs, natural pg m/c trisomy 21, IVF #1 -BFN, moved on to DE, FSH 10.7, E2 44
47. Catherine 44, ttc#1 3+yrs., looking into other options.
48. Anne Marie - 44, DF made the first urologist appointment, did first part of workup. They will do a second set of workup on May 27, 2003. Will be at that time presenting the long awaited SA and also a urine sample. At present time had slowed the TTCing process down because of getting ready to get married. After the May 27 urologist appointment, DF and I will make a formel decision on which option to go with as far as treatments/non treatments is concern, with that decision coming out towards early June. Is in the process of typing out a letter to the RE doctor's team over at the clinic I am going to. Doing accupuncture at present time.
49. SandiSFO 45, ttc#1 3years, FSH 7.6 and 11, 5 IUI's, one with Repronex
50. Esther 45, DH 29yrs, ttc 7 mths, FSH 9.9 low, 13.9 hi. Estradile 239 hi, 39 low, MF, stage IV endo from age 35-37 now no sign of it
51. Sue A - 46, ttc#1 4 years, trying natural, 1 chem, 1 m/c
52. Andrea - 46.1, ttc#1 - 3.5 years. Abdominal myomectomy 7/02 to remove uterine fibroids. Just had a DE consult. Endometrial polyp to be removed 3/21/03. DH & I hope to get going SOON! Praying that surgeries will be over.
53. Kimberly - 46.7, DH 38, ttc #1, FSH 9.6, E2 - 152, MF - DNA fragmentation (on antioxidants for 3 1/2 months, waiting for new test results. For our best opportunity to have a baby, we have moved on to DE. Working with Sher/Sacramento. Prayers greatly appreciated.
54. Jan in IN. 47, Highest FSH 18 in Dec., Complicated by thick lining. I need to thin my lining.
55. Debbi 47
56. MaryAnn 47, ttc#2 for 5 years. Had DE consult, moving forward will be doing pre DE tests (HSG, EKG, Chest Xray etc) need prayers to pass all tests!
57. Kit - 48yo, ttc#2 natural cycles, highest FSH 14
58. Barbara France
59. Lee Elaine, over 40, doing a DE FET mid April. Praying for success, a healthy happy normal pregnancy & child!
60. Tricia NY
61. Diane m/c, not sure what step is next
62. Treva, moving to adoption
1. Nick - 35 yrs. ttc 8yrs. 6mc 2 ectopics. FSH 14- just had a failed DE transfer. We are onto our next DE cycle.We need lots of prayers....
2. Alison 35, ttc#1~5yrs, 4 IVF's, 1 M/C highest FSH 23,male factor, check chick
3. Jen - 35, ttc #1 for 8 yrs, fsh 21.6 , 3 failed IVF attempts, 1 failed donor cycle
4. Laura B 35, ttc#1 3 years, m/c 13weeks, fsh cd3 after surgery and m/c 19; Dr. Check ; Lord, I give you thanks and praise even though we are struggling with IF, but I know Lord that you are bigger and stronger than this battle and I thank You that through You we will beat this battle. Lord, I thank You also because I know You are pulling me closer to You and You are showing me that I need to have a stronger relationship with You. I know that through this IF battle You are making me a better person so I can be a better mother. I thank You Lord for all the blessings You have given me in Jesus' holy name. Amen
5. Bren - 35, ttc #1 for 1.5 yrs, 4??? failed IUIs, homozygous mthfr, IVF #1 with Sher, Endo
6. Julie - 35, ttc#2 11mo- FSH 15 age 35 /slight male factor, next cycle starting either Repronex or Gonal F or combo of both and IUI
7. alohajen - 35, ttc#1 for 8 yrs, highest fsh 21.6
8. Sabina 35, ttc #1,Highest FSH: 14, using ds, 8 failed IUI cycles, doing IUI+injectables, 2 m/c within 1 year, Dr. Eldon Schriock at PFC in San Francisco.
9. Cindy K - 35, FSH of 13, 3 prior m/c, first IUI scheduled for March
10. Stef 35, ttc#1 since Jan '01; highest fsh 19; 1 lap for mild endo and cysts; slight mf; moderately elevated ACAs; 1 failed IUI; starting stims for IVF#1 on April 17
11. Vivian - 35, ttc 3 years, FSH 15.2 but E2 at 186. 4 prior IVFs but all negative. IvF #5, did co-culture, 4 amps follistim/4 amps perganol. Also have severe MF.
12. Monica - 35, ttc#2, fsh cd3 14.7, failed ccct so miserably that I cannot even write my cd10 number, IVF #1
13. Mary Frances - 35, DH 35, ttc#1 5 yrs, highest FSH 11, 5 m/c, tried Gonal F poor responder, tried Clomid once got pg result m/c, started Acup. Hoping & praying for one healthy pg w/a healthy baby!! Soon! Need all the prayers I can get!!!
14. Boston - 35, DH 35, ttc #1 for 1yr, FSH 17.6, clomid/inj/iui
15. LindaCO - 35, ttc #2 2.5 years, FSH cd3 22, CCT cd10, 2ww on IUI #1
16. GinaCT - 36.5, ttc#1 2.5+ yrs, 14 fsh, no MF, 3 failed IUI's, 3 failed IVF's
17. Monique - 36, ttc#1 4yrs, fsh 21, 5 failed IVF's (1 canc,2 chemical pg), IVF#6 a bust. Moving on to DE
18. McKenna 36, ttc #1 5yrs, Highest fsh 51, poor responder, 1 failed de cycle in July 02, 2nd de cycle in Dec 02 resulted in chemical pregnancy. (Check pt) In the process of getting a 2nd & 3rd opinion with 2 new clinics.
19. DanaAz -36, ttc #2, Failed CCCT 1/02 CD10 fsh was 14.6, diagnosis was ....
diminished ovarian reserve. Failed stim IUI, Failed 1 IVFin 5-02, Dr Check in Oct 02- put on prog and did 2 boosts follistim and hcg w/ natural BMS and pg in Nov 02-miscarried in Jan 03, there were no chromosonal issues and my angel was a girl. Dr Check diagnosed me with a prog deficiency. I need to be on prog before I cycle and it balances my estrogen. I am on day 5 and my b/w was drawn day 4 and my b/w is very good and I am excited to start. I will start boosts of 1 amp of follistim on day 8, We may use antagon. I will be on 200 mg of prog supps 2 x per day, after o and be using more injection oil and no oral prog should I become pg again. I will be using baby aspirin if pg and maybe heparin and prednisone too. I have ATA's (anti tpo antibody is elevated) I was hyperthyoid in 99 and had RAI 131. I am now hypothyroid for life but I am in euthyroid range on .112 mg levoxyl. Tsh is close to hyper levels but free t-3 and t-4 are in mid range. Dr C will have me tested for apa's and aca's after I get pg again. I pray for all of us.
20. LisaNJ 36.5, ttc#1 since 4/01, FSH 17, Clear HSG, Stage 1 Endo, Dr Seth Serman: Delaware Infertility Group/Lawrenceville NJ
21. Emily - 36, ttc #1, 6 1/2 yrs, high fsh, mild tubal factor, 2 failed IVFs, Dr. Gad Lavy, New England Fertility Institute
22. Tara(Tx) 36.11, ttc#1, highest fsh 17.2, septate uterus, fibroids and polyps (hopefully all corrected by surgery)
23. Jill P 36, 2m/c
24. Sarah C. - 37, ttc 10 months. Highest FSH 17 (at Cornell with their unusual assay), 1 failed Clomid/IUI, RE is Owen Davis at Cornell
25. TinaTx 37, ttc 3yrs, FSH 13.5 & MF. several failed IUIs. 1 ++ IVF resulted in m/c. IVF#2 end of March 03
26. Kiki 37, FSH 10.5 naturally on cd3 (29 on cd10 w/ clomid) ttc #1;MF: 1st test said yes,2nd said no; tubes were/are clear; unsuccessful attempts include 1 natural IVF converted to IUI when I O'd b4 retrieval and 1 natural IVF
27. Jackie G - 37, ttc #2 for 3.5 yrs, highest FSH 45, 1 fibroid, 6 failed IUI's, 1 m/c, endometriosis, will be attempting my first IVF this cycle with Dr. Check (natural w/boosts)
28. Alex 37, ttc #1 1.8 yrs, highest FSH12.6, Now trying IVF #3 new RE
29. MicheleO - 37, last FSH was 106 (not a typo)
30. HSNYC - 37, ttc #1 almost 3 yrs, highest FSH 19, I just had retrieval this morning IVF #5 w/ICSI. 5 follicles, 3 eggs. Hoping for fertilization of all 3. Had several IUIS, 3 IVFs to transfer prior with BFNs, 1 cancelled due to no response (oversupressed by BCPs.) Severe MF.]
31. Deborah 37, highest FSH (day 2) 21
32. Jeannie 37, ttc#2 natural, FSH 12+MF IUI#3DD Nov01
33. Dana - 37, ttc#2 2.5 yrs,FSH 7.4-45.0, 1st DE/IVF, Dr. Gordon Kuttner, Charlotte NC - he's wonderful!!!
34. TriciaD - 37.2, ttc #1 over 3 years, Clomid 3 months, 3 failed IUI's, FSH (before surgery 14.2),haven't had it checked since...too chicken. Stage IV Endo., laparoscopy Oct. 01, Laparotomy '02, 2 failed IVF's (after surgeries, no response to stims, fired from RE Dec. '02 "Merry Christmas"), Currently...in limbo trying to find another doctor and possibly moving on to egg donor. MONEY STATUS...BROKE.
35. sue (the german) in MA - 37.9, ttc# 1 4yrs, highest FSH 16.9, 6 failed IUI's, 3 IVF's: 1. Chem.preg, 2. Negative beta after they lost 8 eggs from 9 at retrieval, 3. Positive beta, m/c at 11 weeks. I am on bcp right now. Looks like I will start stimulation for my 4. IVF around April the 10th. Yahoo!
36. suz - 37y/10m; ttc #2; first fsh cd3 28.9/e2 32; second fsh 3.4/e2 399. getting the nerve up to test a third time. trying to stay healthy, and...doing the paperchase for an international adoption! (smile) will keep on trying. stopped the wheat grass and herbal teas per RE. Latest results (CD2)FSH 7.2, E2 59!!YEA! (Highest FSH was 28.9 Dec.) HSG on 4/11/03--all looks good; DH to do SA this week. Will move on to Clomid and IUI next cycle.
37. TinaSF - 37, ttc#1 3yrs, fsh 22.4, m/c, clomid, IVF, IUI's
38. LHSNYC 37, ttc #1 3 years, FSH (anywhere from 10-19), fibroid removed last June through myomectomy, several IUIs, five IVFS with BFNs, Severe MF, Moving on to DE within the next couple of months
39. Schnooks - 37 (until 7-24), TTC 3 yrs., M/C 8.5 wks at age 34 (got pg. first month - and nothing since), 3 clomid cycles, 2 failed IUIs in 2002, March 2003 was to start first IVF cycle but was cancelled when they discovered FSH was 15. (was never tested before then), Going for second opinion April 21 at SIRM Chicago because I don't feel confident in Northwestern since they only just started testing patients for FSH - so they obviously don't have a lot of experience working with them!
40. Mine - 38, 4.5yrs ttc#1, poor responder, no endo, clear tubes, 2 cancelled ivf transfers, 7 failed iuis. Pray God heals my body and answers my prayers soon.
41. Marjorie 38, fsh 20
42. Piper, 38, highest FSH 18.2, no longer gets AF dx POF, 1 m/c at 13 weeks August 2001, 1 failed IUI, 3 cancelled IUI, 2 cancelled IVF, Massey - RBA, Atlanta
43. Cindy S. - 38, male factor, mild endo, 2 failed stimmed IVFs, 1 failed natural IVF w/ Dr. Check, in middle of 4th IVF (unstimmed)
44. Angie 38, ttc#2, Highest FSH 27
45. Renee in CA 38, ttc #1, highest FSH = 34 lowest = 9.1, Endo, Nka+
46. Bonnie - 38, ttc#2 1.75 yrs., 2 mc's, cct day 10 fsh 22.5
47. Tamara 38, dh 40, ttc = 2 years 4+months, FSH 26 after CCCT, No MF, m/c 9/01, 1 failed IUI with gonal F 9/02, history of hypothyroidism, First IVF cancelled due to poor response. Trying to figure out next step-try again or second opinion, try naturally???
48. Ann - 38.11yo, TTC#1, FSH 29.4, mild endo, cysts
49. Kathy F 38, ttc#1 11 mos, highest fsh 29, tubal & male factor,1 cancelled natural IVF; 1 natural IVF-no fert; 1 cancelled cycle Repronex, IVF#3 bust lost sperm but 2 eggs frozen, Dr. Check
50. Lisa S - 39, ttc#1 for 3yrs, highest FSH 22,3 IVF- 2 cancel and 1 to transfer, I just started cycle for IVF#4
51. KJ (Karen) 39, ttc#1 for 3 1/2 yrs,highest fsh 12.2, I angel baby 5/01, 1 lap, 5 Clomid IUI cycles, 7 injectable cycles, 2 IVF/ICSI, transferred 2 embies, BETA 3/26. Need prayers & positive thoughts that this could finally be the cycle.
52. Missy 39.6, ttc#1 for 1yr, 3 mscg, FSH 16&23, D/E 3/20, will wait for AF & genetic analysis, hypothyroid, Drs Krotec & Check
53. Lori E - 39, FSH 16, DH low morphology (2%), 2m/c, 1/16/03 1st IUI
54. Loriann - 39, DH 39 1 loss at 19wks, 2 failed IVFs, 1st DE cycle m/c, FET DE negative, moving on to 2nd Fresh DE in April......praying for one miracle baby...diagnosis..unexplained..poor egg quality?
55. Isik 39, ttc #2 for almost 2 years - 1 m/c then dx POF. FSH 126.9. check chick. estinyl protocol. chem preg april '02
56. Rita LV 39, FSH 12.1, ttc#1 3 yrs; DH varicocele repair, m/c in 92 w/prior DH, IVF #1 cancelled due to no response, IVF #2 chemical pg, IVF #3 In Progress
57. JuliB 39, ttc #1 - since 1994 (took four year break), Natural IVF with Doc Ahlering
58. Cathy NY - 35, ttc#1; moving on to adoption; FSH 15; stage 2 endo; mild male factor; Natural IVF#1 Dec, transfer (3/7); BETA 3/19, Check Chick
59. Marla 39, ttc #1 , moving on to adoption
Under 35 years
1. Michellee - 26, ttc#1 natural/estinyl since 5/02 when dxPOF, high FSH 146, 1 chempg on 1st Dr. Check cycle after clear HSG, no MF, 3 BFNs, 2 clomid cycles w/ no O, tried Gonal-F this cycle (FSH 8-11ish), no rise in e2 yet
2. Neelu - 29, ttc #1 since 99, FSH 15.6
3. Patsy - 29, Severe MF, 1 failed IVF w/ ICSI - 4 eggs, didn't make it to transfer.
4. Tracy/TLH- 29, ttc#1 for almost 3 years. Highest fsh 18.2 Suppression phase of first IVF cycle
5. Kerry - 30, ttc #1, FSH 18, MF- 1 test yes, the other 2 no, so no I guess. We did ICSI anyway. Stage IV Endo, only part of R ovary. L tube & ovary lost to the endo two years ago. 1st IVF cancelled, due to poor response. 2nd IVF, three eggs, two mature & ICSI'd. Transferred 2, 1st beta positive, then negative; I just had a laparotomy last Monday (3/3/03) to remove 2 large blood-filled cysts and remove a smaller functional cyst on my right ovary. the Dr. also cleaned up the endo in my pelvis. Right now I am just at home recouperating.
6. Claudia 30, ttc#1 4 yrs, 3 neg IUI's; endo; IVF
7. Sian 30 & Troy(36) ttc #1 for 23mos; highest FSH 13; Will do first IVF/gonal-f & accupuncture in April, Dr. Randy Morris, Chicago
8. Marie - 30, DH Patrick 31yrs old, ttc #1 for 2 1/2 yrs, highest fsh 40, 1IVF, 1 GIFT, 10 IUI's all failed
9. Tushanna - 31, ttc#1, highest FSH 35, MF-0% morphology, 3 failed IUI cycles with clomid
10. Jan - 31, ttc #1 since 11/00, highest fsh 18.1, I had my first iui on 4/13. Did a Clomid/injectable cycle and had 3 mature follies.
11. KristinCT - 31, ttc #1 since 7/00, 6 IUIs (two w/stims), 2 IVF, Highest CD 2 or 3 FSH 44, lowest 18.8
12. Kate - 31, ttc#1 3 years, FSH 16. 1 failed IVF/ICSI waiting to get FSH low enough to start IVF#2. MF.
13. GinaNY - 31 ttc#1 x4 yrs, highest FSH 15.9, MF, Dr. Check, IUI# 2 failed
14. Nikki 31 & Matt 32, ttc 1 yr., FSH 16, 1st IVF (Jan.03)-cancelled: poor response
I have started estinyl. Am doing a natural cycle with Dr. Check. trying to bring down fsh of 17.8. b/w and ultrasound on Saturday the 29th. Hoping to go to NJ on Monday and stay until retreival (praying).
15. StaceyMI - 31, ttc 1 1/2 yrs, only fsh reading was 18.3, mf low morphology, 1 failed stimulated IUI, hopefully doing stimulated IVF/ICSI in early April, Dr. Shamma at IVF Michigan
16. Maria - 32, fsh 14 (11.4 right after m/c, and 6.2 2/03), DH on chemo, sperm banked 1/02. 2 ivf cycles back to back. 1st: 3 eggs retrieved, 1 fertilized, negative beta. 2nd: 1 egg retrieved, 1 fertilized, blighted ovum (m/c at 12 weeks), both following the fsh 14 reading.
17. Margie 32, DH 36, ttc#1 Since Aug 2002; diagnosed with high FSH Feb '03; highest FSH 21.3; will be starting fertility treatments soon
18. Sara 32, ttc#1 4.5 years, Highest FSH:27 No Male factor, 2 ivf's, 1 m/c, 1 natural ivf. Praying for a miracle!
19. Lysa- 32, ttc#1, 3 failed IVF's, poor responder, CD3 fsh=12.9/CD10=21.1; blocked tube - tubal recannulization on 2/21
20. Maureen - 32 (soon to be 33), DH 34, DH fine, FSH 14 & 15, lost tube due to m/c in 2000, 1/03 FIRST IVF BFN, 3/03 BFN, Thinking about doing it a 3rd time, but very scared. New Protocol will be Multi Dose Gonal F
21. Chandra - 33, ttc#1 5 years, highest fsh 13, 2 failed IUI's, awaiting IVF #1 sometime in the future
22. Melinda - 33, ttc #1 - 1yr 8 months, FSH - 14.4, have had 2 IUI, am in 1st stim cycle for IUI this month
23. Brenda - 33, ttc 10yrs, FSH 21, MF=no, severe endo, 3 mc's, too many IUI's to count, looking for FSH friendly doctor to work with me]
24. Noriko - 33 highest FSH 29
25. Shokoufeh - 33, highest FSH 87
26. Denise 33, ttc #1 2+ years, FSH 15.9. 4th IVF
27. Melly 33, FSH of 14, start IVF #2 on 3/21/03 in Vegas with Sher at SIRM,
1st IVF cancelled after 5 days of G_F and only 2 follicles
28. CC - 33, FSH 11, IVF #2
29. Trish(CT), 33, ttc#1, highest FSH 18, lowest 7, BFN on natural IVF, 2nd IVF ended in m/c Oct, IVF#3 retrieval 4/4..Check chick! transf 3embies (7, 8, 9 cell) on April 7, beta is April 19
30. Patty - 33, ttc 4 1/2 yrs, FSH - 23, dx endo & High FSH, 5 Failed IUIs, 4 IVFs ( 2 Canc & 2 NEG )
31. Colleen 33, ttc#1 for 1.5 yrs. Slight MF. Undergoing first stimmed IUI cycle.
32. Melissa - 33, starting IVF #7,1st time using IVIG for autoimmune issues
33. Dana 34, ttc #1, fsh 10.8, kicking off IUI #2 on April 6th.
34. Claudeen - primary ovarian failure - ttc#1 Transfer was Sunday 3/23- pray for implantation and positive beta on 3/31, Dr Randy Morris - Naperville and Chicago IL.
35. Renee M. - 34 as well as Dh, FSH 38ish, ttc 4 yrs., IVF with only one egg ...neg. in 2000, Natural pregnancy in 2002 only to miscarry, Definitely Diminished ovarian reserve diagnosis. Getting started in DE, picked the donor and sent the $$$ .... wow, that was a big check!
36. Carmela - 34, FSH -14.3, Inhibin B -93.5, blocked tubes, 1-ectopic/1-miscarriage, positive AOA & IgM, 1 failed IVF
DE cyclers/no FSH info:
Ava, 49, 1 son, 18, then ttc for YEARS, transferred 2 de embryos 3/14/03, in the 2ww, Dr. Kenigsberg, LI IVF , Long Island, NY
Shala - moving on to DE
Helen - ttc#1 for 4 yrs. one ovary, autoimmune thyroid disease - 6 failed IVFs, 11 IUIs, first fresh DE failed 3/03, FET scheduled for 4/18/03.
No Age info
Juliet ttc 1 for 2.5 yrs. highest fsh 13.5. I failed IVF just about to start 2nd IVF
Victoria **********IVF #2 was cancelled due, again to dominant follicle. IVF #3 scheduled for late Feb/early March 2003.
PREGNANT (oldest to youngest)
1. Terri_NC - 43, DH 41, ttc for 3yrs, unexplained infertility except 43 yr. old eggs, no problem with DH. Tried 6 IUI's with one resulting in pg, one was a vanishing twin (6wks), miscarried the other at 9wks. moved to DE, positive beta on 3/6. U/s on 4/1, Dr. Couchman and Dr. Walhmer at Duke University REI clinic.
2. Janna - 43 - 1st beta 107 - beta #2 Saturday 3/15 and it's 259, now waiting on u/s!- 1st pregnancy after 4 years of IUI's and IVF's - 1st DE attempt! **pregnant w/ twins!**
3. Sand 43, Highest FSH 60, 2 failed IVF, 2 failed IUIs, Very poor responder. DE cycle with IVI madrid (Spain) but live in London. Transferred 3 perfect 8 cell embies Valentines Day 2003, beta 26th Feb. Cycle #5, 1st DE ****pregnant****
4. Robinrae - 43, 1 ds born 1998, 5 m/c, trying many years mostly naturally then several IUI's with meds, now 13 weeks, due 9-9.
5. Pat 43, highest fsh 22*** PREGNANT naturally*** 70. Wexy - 41.75 years old (will be 42 in May), 1 failed IVF, 2nd IVF ***********pregnant!*********
6. Mumtobe (Wannabemum) - 42 YearsYoung, Highest FSH 19.5, third IVF 2 eggs 8 cells grade B+, Dr Check, After three long years of ttc, **pregnant** YAHOO!!!
7. HeidiC 41, TTC #2 since September 2002, FSH in January 2003 - 16 and in February 2003 17, Pregnancy confirmed with blood test on March 31st. EDD December 5, 2003.
First child born January 7, 2002 at 39 years of age. Conceived after an FSH of 10. Both conceived naturally. cut out caffiene, chocolate and alcohol (of course). Also I began going for daily long walks and read inspirational stories about women overcoming infertility! No wheatgrass (although I bought some pills and took about four) or any herbs, etc.
8. Kathleen 41.5, ttc#1, 15 months, highest cd3 FSH 17.0 (cd10 FSH 12.4 CCCT), benched for 4 months with cysts w/lap; endometriosis w/1 lap; 3 failed unmedicated IUIs, 1 medicated IUI-chemical pregnancy; 1st IVF transfer on 3/8/033 embies; beta on 3/19. **pregnant
9. Goldie - 41 , highest CD3 FSH 21 (CCT d10 - 35), DE **pregnant**
10. Kate - 41, ttc#6 months, I IVF 11 eggs 8 fertilized 3 embryos (only one 8 cell) put back day 3, failed, then 2nd IVF this Feb 5 eggs, 1 fertilized, 1 put back in and pregnant! - currently 6 weeks, had spotting, but OK now. Fsh measured 3 times and highest was 13 (this last cycle when I got pregnant.)
11. Heather - 40.5, ttc 1 year, Highest FSH 50, male factor ok, but % of normal sperm improved when he started drinking less and took multivitamins. My first symptoms go back to mid 30's, felt tired, put on a lot of weight, kept having thyroid tests. First noticed hot sweats at 38. Ours is a natural pregnancy as we have had no treatments, but we have made dramatic changes to our diet/lifestyle, including: Reduced stress (e.g. staying away from home with work), Eat mainly organic foods (we are vegetarian), Cut out alcohol, coffee and tea, Take a pregnancy multivitamin, vitamin C and essential fatty acid tablet (2) per day, I also did acupuncture. In addition, I took something called "monthly balance" from a nutritionist here in the UK called Dr Marilyn Glenville. It is unclear what it is made up of but it contains agnus castus. I don't know if agnus castus alone is as effective, but it is supposed to balance the hormones. The monthly balance plus acupuncture certainly reduced/eliminated my symptoms.
12. Aniko A - 40.1, ttc 8 months, FSH 14-27; two failed IUI's with lots of stims, ***PREG*** naturally, 7 weeks as of 3/6/03 (we think)
13. Kaitlin - 40, FSH 13.5, pg with twins via DE #1: ttc #1 for almost 4 years and had 5 IUIs and 1 IVF, 5 m/cs, no immune issues. Thrilled to be having a healthy pregnancy through the wonderful option of DE!
14. Denise 40, fsh 13.4, ttc#1 for 3 yrs --1st ivf **pregnant**
15. Jackie - I'm 40 now, but was 39 when I conceived (via IUI with one follicle by the way!) after 3.5 years of ttc, Highest FSH 14.6 **** pregnant EDD April 6, 2003
16. SabrinaE- 39, ttc for 6yrs, FSH 35, 4mcs of 6 angels at 8w, all natural pgs, currently PG*****due 5-13-03 BOY
17. Star - 39, ttc #1 since 3/02, highest FSH 59.4 during no AF cycle, 12.5 on cd3 natural PREGNANT
18. Grace 39, highest fsh 25 (9 for cycle), #1natural ivf w/icsi **pregnant**
19. Crystal - 39, highest FSH 18.9, Pregnant w/#2 on 2nd IUI EDD 6/16/03, endo,L ovary "carved out, hx of cysts,R tube slightly scarred/blocked, *** pregnant ***
20. Beth 39, ttc x 4 + years, went off bcp got pg within 3 mos., m/c @ 5.5 weeks, year later took clomid on days 5 and 6 50mg, got pg lasted until 11 weeks, next month Dr. wanted to do cct test fsh day three 16.9, day 10 22, got the less than 1% chance /DE speech Very Very heartbreaking right after my m/c. I did not know anything about high fsh at the time. Worked very very hard to get my spirit back, but I got it. A year later had blood workup my concern was the m/c's. Everything was essentially normal except one and this RE recommended a baby asa a day. note fsh was not tested only once for that ccct test. I work at a catholic hospital so ins. does not cover any infertility, so we basically just went on with our life and figured there was a plan out there for us someday. this was all natural. We have been blessed to get another chance at it. We are both 39 , do not know if there is mf or not hubby never got tested. Hope this helps! If I forgot something just post to me and I will be more than happy to answer. Baby dust to all! Never give up! Beth
21. Margie in Australia - 39, highest fsh 70, natural
22. Savannah - 38, highest fsh 74, natural **pregnant**
23. Tessa 38, IVF ***** PREGNANT****, via IVF# 3 w/ child #1 after ttc 5+ yrs, c-section at 38w4d due to placenta previa and vasa previa, highest fsh 33
24. Fiona - 38 (nearly 39), DH - 40, ttc#1 for 2.5 yrs, highest FSH 12.8, slight morphology probs, but no significant MF, tubes clear, but 1 fibroid, 1 failed IUI, #1 IVF in feb. I would love to have prayers for the 2 lovely little embies that I had transferred on thursday 13th march. My beta is on mon 24th march. **pregnant**
25. Klynn - 38, ttc#1: 1 year, highest fsh: 28, 1st gonal f cycle with IUI's 3/11 and 3/12 **PREGNANT!
26. Corina - 37.5, ttc 2.5 years; highest FSH 10.5, MF poor motility; 2 failed IUIs; endo, no prior PG ********PG from IVF/ICSI******** EDD October 15, 2003
27. Ali 37, ********pregnant with twins***********
28. Lee 37, Highest FSH 128 (yes, that's right) 6 wks ****Pregnant naturally after TTC #1 2 years. 2 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF and many months with no AF.
29. Michelle in PA 36 (now 37), ttc#1 2.5 yrs., Highest FSH=13, MF (two failed VRs), IVF#1 CN, NaturalIVF-BFN, **** Pregnant from Natural IVF#2
30. Marianna - 36, FSH 8.6 ,1st IVF but few follies with MAX stims, ICSI, Assisted hatching. **pregnant**
31. CindyK - 36, ttc#1 yrs, 8 mo, 3 prior m/c, IUI with stims in March, no MF, I'm pregnant!
32. Lillian - 35, ttc #1 for 3 years, highest fsh 11, 6 failed IUIs (2 natural; 4 w/ injectibles), IVF #1 - m/c at 9 weeks, IVF #2 w/asst hatching - pregnant! ********pregnant w/ twins!******** Also did 2 non-medicated and 4 medicated IUIs before moving on to IVF, + a lap to remove stage III endo (endometrioma on ovary).
33. Jenni - 35, fsh 10.2 last year, IUI/gonal F, fibroids
34. Marguerite 35, and went through 2 IUIs. I got pg after 10 months. Highest FSH was 14.3.**** pregnant EDD 6/15****
35. Virginia - 35, DH 37, ttc #2 3yrs, fsh 33, **Pregnant** 2nd DE attempt using my wonderful 31 yr old sister's eggs. Thank you ladies for the prayers and support. You all are the best.
36. Jan Bevan 35, FSH 14.2, clomid+IUI, lucky to conceive first time!!
37. Jeanw 34, ttc: 3years, Highest fsh: 18fsh on conception: 74 failed IUI w/clomid, polyp removed in Aug, dx hypothyroid Jan 2002 100mcg of syththroid, 2 months of no dairy, lots of veggies, wheatgrass shots, non hormone meats and yoga. Tried accupunture and did not like it at all. bbc 21 days (in that time changed RE to a more FSH friendly) stared stims 4 follistim AM 3 Follisim + 1 repro PM, dexametthesone, antibiotic. Added antagon about 4 days in Stimmed about 9 days, had 4 eggs fertilize 3 8 cell grade A, 1 7 cell grade A. Put only 2 back because of my age. 1cc PIO, bba, estraderm patch. 1st IVF - Pregnant yipeeeeeeeeee! but still cautious! 1st beta 324, 2nd 861, hope that helps! I really think it was the protocol!! Very aggressive and an awesome RE! Good luck to you all! Everyone here deserves a positive outcome! Ps my RE does not believe in Immune testing and I still got PG! even being hypothyroid!!
38. CarolynCA - 33, highest fsh 13.8, ttc 3 yrs, preggo via iui...Initially it was ivf#3 but responded too fast to stims so got down graded to an iui, baby girl, edd 5.4.03
39. Jeannine - 32, ttc#2 1 1/2 years, dx POF, highest FSH 83, positive beta from DE/IVF, praying embryo keeps on growing! Dr. Michael Glassner, Bryn Mawr PA
40. Leah 31, highest fsh 11.6, injectable IUI
41. Karen B - 31, ttc#1 2+ years, FSH 9.5 (only tested once), 3 failed IUIs (1 Clomid and 2 w/injectables), success with IVF#1, EDD 6/13/03 with a boy ****
42. mishaMD - 30, 11ish fsh, natural - waiting for baby's arrival!
43. Amy "Amygirl"- 28, PG with #1, 2 yrs ttc, highest FSH 18.2, IUI/INJ, **** pregnant EDD 7/26 ****
44. Donna 27, Highest FSH 20 after CCCT, successful IUI **pregnant**
PREGNANT no Age information:
Kato **** pregnant with a singleton EDD 8/24****
Lora Wor *******pregnant**********
Lisa Mc - Highest fsh 16.5, Conceived with 11.7, 1st IVF 1 embryo, ttc #1 for 5 years, **pregnant**
RE Listing/ no other stats:
Beggin4baby - Dr. Martin Balin from SIRM
MargieMN - Dr. Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine, Mpls MN
Robync - Dr. Milki at Stanford, Palo Alto
Christine_WI - Dr. Mark Severino at Aurora Baycare in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He used to be in Las Vegas. However, I have a consult scheduled with Dr. Carolyn Coulam at SIRM-Chicago and may switch
Mel CO - Dr. Deborah Smith in Colorado
April - Dr. Lin but I also see all of them in the practice. Dr. Kan, Dr. Moore, Dr. Klein, Dr. Soules.
Bkm - Dr. Ian Hardy or Dr. Vito Cardone at the Fertility Center of New England in MA.
CarolCA - Dr. Gary Hubert, Fertility & Surgical Associates of California, Thousand Oaks, CA.
Beth - Dr Navot in North Jersey
Mary Ann - Dr. Darder - IVF NJ
Hanna - Dr Andrew Levi at Conn. Fertility Associates
Tami - Dr. Lori Marshall at Virginia Mason
Tara - Dr. John Wilcox, Huntington Reproductive Center in Pasadena, CA.
- Prayer - Sandra on Jan 13, 2011, 10:30 PM