Lupron question (xpost)August 4 2011 at 10:07 PM
No score for this post
|Melissa (Login mbb70)|
Hi, Ladies. I'm on my first night of Lupron for my prep cycle. Now, my clinic (and my pharmacy) told me that there is some kind of lupron shortage or something and that I might get something that's compounded or something. I don't remember (bad.listener).
Anyway, in my clinic instructions, it clearly says REFRIGERATE your lupron after opening it.
However, the Leuprolide Acetate I have from Freedom Fertility pharmacy says NOTHING about refrigeration. It clearly says to store it at 68-77 degrees, with "excursions" allowed down to 59 degrees. Mentions NOTHING about doing anything differently once opened.
Anyone have any information about this at all? Any advice? The pharmacy is, of course, closed...so no help there. I will go look on their website to see if they say anything.
- I'm not entirely sure, but - KarenGH on Aug 5, 9:23 AM
- thanks - Melissa on Aug 5, 9:40 AM
- about the shortage - SMRC on Aug 5, 3:33 PM
- It needs to be refrigerated!! I had mine - ALM on Aug 5, 6:33 PM
- Different instructions - Calm on Aug 5, 10:43 PM
- Same here - DeeinNYC on Aug 6, 9:26 AM
- Did not refrigerate even after opening - Molly on Aug 6, 9:55 PM