Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Success or no success..

August 10 2011 at 5:01 PM
No score for this post
Kimberle  (no login)

Response to You've got guts!

These doctors need to learn some manners. Believe it or not, RMA NY was SO RUDE, the doctor actually sat across from me and said (and i quote!)

DOC: "...WELL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I CAN DO FOR YOU..."
KIM: "UH...GET ME PREGNANT, THAT'S WHAT. I'M BLESSED TO HAVE INSURANCE THAT PAYS FOR SOME TRIES..."
DOC: "...WELL, I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHO PAYS WHEN YOU HAVE INSURANCE'
KIM: "I PAY!!! IT COMES OUT OF MY CHECKS. YOU KNOW, DR. SHER SEEMS TO THINK I HAVE A CHANCE'
DOC: "DR SHER IS A QUACK. IF YOU PROCEED WITH HIM, I'M SURE YOU'LL BE BACK HERE IN A FEW MONTHS SITTING RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE NOW, ASKING TO USE OUR DONOR EGG/ADOPTION PROGRAM'
KIM: "NEVER! YOUR ATTITUDE SUCKS AND I COULDN'T CARE LESS IF YOUR LAB WAS THE BEST IN THE WORLD, I WOULD NEVER GIVE YOU A DIME OF MINE OR MY INSURANCE'S MONEY. YOU'RE LUCKY MY HUSBAND ISN'T HERE B/C HE'D LUNGE OVER THIS DESK RIGHT NOW'

...as i'm packing to walk out! Thankfully I held the tears in until i got on the elevator but that guy was a true a**hole!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement