Update on BleedingSeptember 8 2011 at 6:37 PM
No score for this post
|DeeinNYC (no login)|
All I can say ladies is...always trust your intuition. Bottom line, I have a huge blood clot in my uterus and will have a hysterocopy tomorrow morning. Unreal. The Gyno said it was likely due to stress and could not be so bothered to do another u/s because in her words..it would show nothing since I had just had one last week and a saline u/s about 3-4 weeks earlier!! The background is in a thread below. Long story short..I am still bleeding as of today...day 5 of this bleeding after my period ended. Dr. T will clean out the area tomorrow and see what is going on. He asked me if I had taken a pregnancy test.I had not because I had my period and didn't think I could be pregnant. Did one when I got home...BFN.
Anyway, he first examined the cervix and vagina and found that neither was the source of the bleeding. He then did an u/s and found the clot. He said that the clot could be the result of a embryo that did not implant properly, a fibroid although I don't have any inside of my uterus or something else. I feel soooo much better now knowing the source of the blood instead of imiagining the worse. I just got so scared yesterday when a huge amount of clotted blood and material expelled.
I also told him about the bad SHG and all of the blood I loss then and the nurse remembered it as well. It seems the other Dr. used an instrument whose name I forget which can cause damamge to the uterus according to Dr. T. Ay, yay...yay. He doesn't think it's anything awful...but he will not know until he takes a look. He said my planned IVF cycle can still go off as planned or may have to be delayed...it depends what he finds. Thanks ladies for giving me support through this. Much appreciated.
- So glad you are ok! - sch1star on Sep 8, 7:21 PM
- wow - alima on Sep 8, 7:23 PM
- Finally! - Seabiscuit on Sep 8, 7:44 PM
- antibiotic? - Seabiscuit on Sep 8, 7:55 PM
- Re: antibiotic? - DeeinNYC on Sep 8, 9:11 PM
- It is always great to get to the bottom of everything - MIR on Sep 8, 8:55 PM
- Thanks ladies!! n/t - DeeinNYC on Sep 8, 9:12 PM
- thanks for the update - juliemam on Sep 9, 6:53 AM
- Wow indeed ! - Al on Sep 9, 9:37 AM
- Turns out It's Polyps - DeeinNYC on Sep 9, 3:08 PM
- slight barge - SMRC on Sep 10, 9:21 PM
- Re: slight barge - DeeinNYC on Sep 10, 11:35 PM
- thanks so much - SMRC on Sep 12, 11:17 AM