Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Gonal f dosage question

September 14 2011 at 2:04 PM
No score for this post
Molly  (no login)

I am ordering meds for upcoming cycle. I am private pay so trying to save every penny.

I will need to take 300 units of gonal f every day. This was called in as 900 unit pens, with instructions that i use 1/3 as a dose. When i askec nurse if i could do 300 unit pens instead she said this would be a waste of plastic.

Frankly, i am thinking i could have leftovers and that once pen is opened it neefs to be used in a few weeks, so to avoid wasting a dose or two if extra, i am wondering if i should insist on 300 unit pens. When i pressed nurse, she looked at me like i had 5 heads so maybe i am missing something?

Keep in mind that 300 units cost about $300 so if i loose 2 doses thats $600.

Appreciate your thoughts,
M

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement