correction...September 16 2011 at 6:49 AM
No score for this post
|Adee (no login)|
Response to Yes it's true, free IVF until age 45 in Israel
They don't do IVF for women over 44.
a private med would - only if the couple would take any risk.
I'm 47, getting help of a doctor at a private clinic.
This doctor suggested to use DE and will travel with me to Riga for the procedure.
I'm from Israel.
- just a small addition - Adee on Sep 16, 6:54 AM
- I misunderstood then - free through age 44? - Emilie on Sep 16, 8:42 AM
- yes - Adee on Sep 16, 10:06 AM
- The insurance covers everithing - Adee on Sep 16, 10:07 AM
- Is that only available to Isreali citizens? - MIR on Sep 16, 10:44 AM
- I guess so - Adee on Sep 16, 11:08 AM
- I think it's a few things - Emilie on Sep 16, 11:27 AM
- I know that doctor - Adee on Sep 16, 12:01 PM
- accumulated success rate 94% ??? - Emilie on Sep 16, 12:07 PM
- But anyhow that's wonderful - Emilie on Sep 16, 12:22 PM
- Adee, I assume - Emilie on Sep 16, 11:32 AM
- that's what I say - Adee on Sep 16, 12:05 PM
- okay I see. nt - Anonymous on Sep 16, 12:08 PM