my StorySeptember 20 2011 at 5:26 PM
No score for this post
|Anna (waiting26) (no login)|
Response to My Everything But the Kitchen Sink Protocol
HGH is $690 at costco. I have to ask my RE about generic. For my 1st IVF I started dex 4 days before stim all the way to the end of stim. I took 2 pills before bed I think total of 2mg. I did have the moon face and people told me I made double chin and I gained 10 lb that after 3 month is still sticking to my butt. But who cares, these are all reversible. Gain 20lb go on diet for 6 month its gone. Not easy but possible.
Any way this is my 2nd IVF and although I am using the same clinic switched RE, cause the first one couldn”¦t stop talking about DE and I wanted to punch him in face. After each visit and each ultra sound he had to remind me my 5% chance and why I should use DE.
So at my first IVF I only made 1 mature egg which was of a very bad quality and didn”¦t even fertilized. They said the egg was very very , veryyyy bad and weird.
This time they are giving me as minimum med as possible to see how my body does naturally, that”¦s the reason for no Dex. I am only on 300 gonal-F and will start HGH when the lead follicle is 14mm so something like that.
Keep me update I am more active on the regular high FSH board (I am not over 40, but my ovary is ¼!!!)
- Re: my Story - Anna (waiting26) on Sep 20, 5:28 PM
- I've used it - Bea on Sep 20, 8:15 PM
- Thanks Bea and a Question - DeeinNYC on Sep 20, 8:42 PM
- Not sure... (bfp, chemical mentioned) - Bea on Sep 20, 8:55 PM
- That's encouraging - DeeinNYC on Sep 20, 8:59 PM
- Re: my Story - DeeinNYC on Sep 20, 8:48 PM
- Re: my Story - Anna (waiting26) on Sep 20, 9:30 PM
- Re: my Story - DeeinNYC on Sep 20, 10:23 PM
- here is the research on HGH - Anna (waiting26) on Sep 20, 9:46 PM
- Thanks!! n/t - DeeinNYC on Sep 20, 10:21 PM