Thanks so muchSeptember 23 2011 at 6:34 PM
No score for this post
|Antonialisa (no login)|
Response to I would Go to IVF
...for all your excellent advice everybody. I have never been pregnant or had a baby, just several suspected early pregnancy losses.
I could start IVF next week, but then I am supposed to travel to Australia for a work trip at the end of October and early NOvember is also very busy for work. I could bail on the trip but I just spent the last 2 years frequently declining work travel and sitting around and not being pregnant anyway and it got depressing. (Sigh) I could definitely do IVF in the November-December cycle, though. Is waiting 2 more months going to affect anything? Or maybe I should just bail on the travel and do it right away. Ugh, it's so hard to do know.
Thanks again, ladies!
- waiting two more months is fine - MIR on Sep 23, 7:56 PM
- I disagree.. - BabyDance on Sep 23, 8:01 PM
- Gathering info is fine, but cycling in Dec is not advised - MIR on Sep 24, 11:16 AM
- Right, - BD on Sep 24, 11:25 AM
- PS. - BD on Sep 24, 11:26 AM
- I cycled in Nov/Dec....no issues..also...my opinion - DeeinNYC on Sep 24, 12:39 PM
- Depends on whether you want your life back I think - Al on Sep 24, 2:59 AM
- Thanks ladies... - Antonialisa on Sep 25, 7:55 PM