Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor


 Return to Index  

single egg retrival AGAIN, should i do it??

September 27 2011 at 5:02 PM
No score for this post
Anna (waiting26)  (no login)

i dont know if you guys know my history, but this is my 2nd IVF. the first one was high stim i made one egg, retrieved, didnt fertilized, all I could do was cry and cry sad.gif.....

couldnt do IVF for 5 month after that cause either I had a cyst or a low AFC (well my AFC is 4 , but only one from left ovary always grows)

after 5 month of going to RE every other week finally was able to do another IVF. this time EPP with low stim, 300 gonal-F only, very different from firs time. AGAIN after 14 days of stim i have one follicle on the left , where i have endometriosis and my RE thinks my tube wont be able to pick up the egg with this much amount of endo that I have. the retrieval will be this Friday. WTH should I do. Should I go for it or should I cancel go to check or Schoolcraft or Davis and hope for a better cycle or a miracle(I am in California, so coming o NY wont be easy but doable and expensive and I work full time..). I am going crazy , any advice???? If I cancel I probably have to pay a good $3000 cause the RE saw me almost every day for he past week and they will charge me for all that, if I dont cancel I pay $8500 for IVf +$2000 for ICSI cause I am doing that this time. If this IVf doesnt work the third IVf is freeeeee based on my clinic policy. My highest FSH was 28.

Advice please..

 
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses