why is ultrasound not a tool to detect this?October 29 2011 at 11:07 PM
No score for this post
|Anonymous (no login)|
Response to oh great, another thing to worry about...
I asked Dr. Check and he said if you have quarterly US (after you have stopped TTC), it should catch tumors that might be growing. And since you are getting it done quarterly, you should be able to detect it in time. Insurance won't pay for this, but as a precaution, I would pay the $250 every quarter to get this US done.
- It can be, but.... - Al on Oct 29, 11:31 PM
- Thanks for the reco on Anti-Cancer - MIR on Oct 30, 12:39 AM
- Yep - Al on Oct 30, 4:04 AM
- Btw, did you read T. Colin Campbell's China Study? - MIR on Oct 30, 11:28 AM
- because early stage tumor might too tiny to detect on U/S - MIR on Oct 30, 12:34 AM