Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

My Good News!! (bfp mt'd)

October 31 2011 at 12:39 PM
No score for this post
DeeinNYC  (Login DeeinNYC)

Hi Ladies,

Well, fingers, toes and everything else that I have on me crossed, I am pregnant!!! Woot!!

Basically, I started testing positive on HPT's last Monday which was 10DPO. I had a feeling as I had implantation cramping for three straight days. It was unlike any other post-transfer cramping I have ever had before. I went in for my first beta last Thursday and was VERY dissapppointed that it was a 37 on 13DPO. While 37 is a respectable # for 13DPO, my HPT's were IMHO as an avid POAS addict much too dark to only show a beta of 37. So..I thought that maybe I was on my way to another chemical like my last FET which had dark lines but was only a 22 when I went to get my beta. The only other possible explanation to me was a vanishing twin. My next beta should have been scheduled for Saturday..two days later but instead it was scheduled for today..4 days later. To say that it was a LONG weekend would be an understatment. The good news was that my HPT's kept getting darker and darker so I knew it was not yet a chemical.

So...this morning I went in for another intralipids session and also had my beta done too and to my shock and surprise..my beta today was 330 wink.gif I was stunned. I can't believe that my beta went from 37 to 330 in these 4 days. It basically quadrupled. I just used a doubling calculator to calculate my doubling time as 30.4 hours!! I thanked Dr. T and he told me that he didn't do anything!! What? Of course, I begged to differ with him wink.gif He asked me how I was feeling..I could tell he was playing his cards close to the vest and I told him...a little crampy again the past two days, a bit nauseous these past few days, exhausted, sore boobies, etc. Nothing I said seemed to alarm him so...we shall see. He said that I did not need to do a third beta..thank God...as this last beta showed him that things were progressing fine. This would have been my third beta day anyway. I go in at 6 weeks for my 1st u/s!!

Ladies...I need continued prayers, positive toughts and good wishes. I know all too weell how easily this can be snatched from me and of course there is the worry as to whether or not this little bean is from a normal embryo. I know that only time will tell. For now I am happy as I have NEVER ..not EVER gotten a textbook beta before. I am hoping that this is a good sign. Thank you all for ALL of yoru good wishes!! They have meant a lot to me.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses