Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

insanity

October 31 2011 at 3:09 PM
No score for this post
Jen  (no login)

Response to sorry to hear this

I still have not gotten any results!!!! I have called the nurses at Cooper maybe, 5 times. The place I go for U/S do not give you results. I just see the tech and they are not allowed to say anything. The U/S was really fast so that has me worried. I then think maybe they are not calling because the last cycle that they lost I freaked out. I have to move on from Check. This is crazy. I called Labcorp and U/S facility and both confirmed they sent results at about 12 or so.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sometimes callbacks are very late, 6pm or later - Anonymous on Oct 31, 4:09 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement