Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

fsh of 77 on cd 17. check ladied plz help..

November 3 2011 at 9:17 PM
No score for this post
anna  (Login waiting26)

I live in California. This week I finally flew to nj to see both Dr check and Davis. I wrote a lengthy post on regular fsh board if any one would Like to read. Now I have the following question for check ladies

1- devastated enough I learned that my fsh was 77 yesterday. This a cycle after a failed IVF and fsh =77 , e2=3 and they said I never ovulated this month. Should I be worried about my fsh or since its on cd17 its not very descriptive. The highest I have had on cd3 was 28

2- any advice about how to manage the OT monitoring. I just read the below post and that freaked me out...

3- what do u think about cooper lab? And the fact that they don't have vitrification and every thing there is so old fashioned?

I am starting an IVF with check and I am so nervous. It's a 6.5 hr flight from here to NJ so I don't know how many times I could do this.

Age=28
FSH=28, AOAB, endo stage 4, right overy very small, left overy covered with endo,AFC 2, cash pay

3/2011 IVF #1 : 2 follicle, failed abnormal egg didn't fertilize

From 3/2011-9/2011 went to Re every other week and had a cyst or low AFC and couldn't start IVF

9/2011 IVF #2: EPP, stim for 15 long days, 1 follicle only, sudden E2 drop @ stim day 14,converted to IUI, BFN

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: fsh of 77 on cd 17. check ladied plz help.. - Tripplebe on Nov 3, 10:27 PM
  3. Re: fsh of 77 on cd 17. check ladied plz help.. - Antonialisa on Nov 4, 9:48 AM
  5. hi anna - b. on Nov 4, 5:02 PM
    1. thanks b - Anna on Nov 4, 5:32 PM
      1. Re: thanks b - b. on Nov 4, 7:55 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement