Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

You belong

November 20 2011 at 12:41 AM
No score for this post
Old Timer  (no login)

Response to New to Board (EVERYTHING mentioned, long)

I too came to this board in pursuit of no. 2 and was blown away by the warmth, intelligence and strength of the women on this board. The support and knowledge here are life-saving and life-creating, as many credit their successful pregnancies to the ladies on this board. I had my last IVF at 43 and after that went au natural, and am still in hot pursuit of no. 2 (I'm 47 now). I may not be up to date on the latest data but I think at 43 many favour low stim approach with a trigger. Looking back I wish I had done that until 45, but my DH was finished with intervention.

Your post was beautiful. Good luck and keep trying - I have many friends who've had healthy babies at 45.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement