Dr. Cardone (child ment)November 30 2011 at 3:24 PM
No score for this post
|PhoebeMass (no login)|
Response to Consult with Cooper/Dr. Check- need opinion
Hi there. What an emotional roller coaster for all of us. I came to this board in utter despair about 4.5 years ago. I found my RE here, learned what FSH was b/c I had no clue, and went on to have our now 3 year old DD. I had an FSH of 15.8 and low AFC's. I went to Dr. Cardone in Stoneham. 4 IUI's and 1 IVF later we had our DD. I was almost 42 at the time - 41 and 3/4's. Almost 42.
I don't know if you have already been there. I was booted by Dr. Robert Weiss - of Boston Medical Center and NE Fertility Centers based on my FSH levels. Dr. Cardone didn't bat an eye at my AFC or FSH levels.
We have not had success since our DD and at 45 we are pretty much trying except naturally.
I'm assuming you are Boston based....with Brighams....? Let me know if I can help in any way.
- Dr. Cardone - Mrs. McIrish on Nov 30, 3:54 PM
- Dr. Cardone - Mrs. McIrish on Nov 30, 4:10 PM
- That would be a brutal drive - PhoebeMass on Nov 30, 4:31 PM
- Dr. Cardone - Mrs. McIrish on Nov 30, 5:19 PM
- I'm cheering for you! - PhoebeMass on Dec 1, 4:01 PM
- Monitoring - DarriasD on Dec 1, 5:30 PM