still hope?December 12 2011 at 1:42 PM
No score for this post
|bettygrace (Login bettygrace)|
Response to welcome!
Thanks for the messages! You have no idea how nice it is to hear a sympathetic voice or two! It doesnt help with this problem that it's something you dont exactly shout about, so it can feel very loney, whereas the reality of the situation is that there are probably loads of women around us going through the same thing and feeling isolated. I havent tried IVF yet, as this is a new diagnosis. If I we decide to go down that route we would probably start the process in the new year, and have to find a private clinic that would take us.
When you say some of you have had sucess on low stims, what sort of sucess was that? Full pregancy or finding viable eggs? I had my folicles checked last month and they found 7. Is that any good? I have not started drug programmes, and none are on offer, apart from potential for IVF. I do ovulate each month, and have quite regular cycles. They have been shorter since I had my daughter, around 25-28 days.
- Re: still hope? - Lola80 on Dec 12, 5:09 PM
- that all actually sounds really good - Jamie on Dec 12, 10:16 PM
- Your numbers - Anon10 on Dec 14, 9:24 AM
- start of the journey then.... - bettygrace on Dec 15, 4:25 AM
- Re: start of the journey then.... - Anonymous on Dec 23, 5:59 PM