quick question: meds for low stim cycleDecember 16 2011 at 2:54 AM
No score for this post
|Antonialisa (no login)|
I have a quick question for those who have done low stim cycles. I'm currently doing 150 units daily gonal f, beginning day 3 along with estinyl. This is an IVF mock cycle but with TI. I have several follicles growing, not super quickly (all were 10mm or under on day 10, estradiol under 400, LH was only 3). Tomorrow is day 12.
My question is: will I need to take cetrotide or menopur for such low stims? Or would such a cycle just proceed to trigger when the follicles are the right size? Just need to know if I should get these drugs tomorrow when I can before it closes for the weekend.
- better safe than sorry? - BroodyHen on Dec 16, 2011, 3:30 AM
- Re: quick question: meds for low stim cycle - alima on Dec 16, 2011, 4:28 AM
- I would guess no - summerwind03 on Dec 16, 2011, 5:50 AM
- If I remember right you're being remote monitored by Cooper? - SMRC on Dec 16, 2011, 3:20 PM
- thanks everyone! - Antonialisa on Dec 16, 2011, 6:00 PM
- barge - Tripplebe on Dec 16, 2011, 7:42 PM
- estinyl - Antonialisa on Dec 16, 2011, 8:59 PM