Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

exactly. That's why I think I'd like to do this. (baby, m/c ment.)

December 21 2011 at 3:27 PM
No score for this post
Jamie  (no login)

Response to Re: Haven't read the article

My DH and I have no way of getting pregnant outside of IVF and would really like to have another baby. My daughter is only 8 months old and I'd ideally like her to be at least 2.5 before having another child. I am 40.5 right now and can't really wait much longer to cycle. I do have two frozen blasts from my daughter's cycle but it took them to day 6 to reach blast status so I don't hold out much hope there.

My thought is cycle this spring, maybe two to three times, bank, then test all the blasts. Once I have two normal embryos (IF I get there) I'd transfer one at a time.

As the prior poster said, a miscarriage would be devastating and could eat up a ton of time. If I would have two later miscarriages in a row I could be 42-43 by the time I could cycle again. I'd rather avoid that and maximize my chances now.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement