Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

I am working with a Napro Dr

January 9 2012 at 12:58 PM
No score for this post
  (Login Tripplebe)

Response to Success Stories for Natural Conception? (child ment)

after four failed iVF attempts. I am still very much a newbie with the medicated only attempt, but I would love to have someone to compare notes with if you decide to go that route.

After my initial conssult with the Napro doctor I did a natural monitored cycle. It included CD 3 ultrasound and bloodwork and every other day bloodwork throughout that cycle. It was determined that i didn't have an optimal ovulation and that my progesterone levels were low. I took the following month off to do a low stim ivf but when that failed I started right in with a medicated cycle with the Napro doctor. This is my second month of meds.

Good luck!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement