Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Stress Levels from Infertility the same as AIDS/Cancer/Heart Disease?

January 20 2012 at 12:45 PM
No score for this post
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Hi ladies,

I just saw an article on this at a Dr.'s office and just looked it up on-line. It seems that there is research that shows that the stress that comes with infertility is the same as having AIDS/Cancer/Heart Disease. Why do I find this hard to believe? Maybe I am in denial. I think my stress levels would be much higher than I have had with IF if I had any of these other issues. Still and all...for IF to even be mentioned in the same breathe as these other issues..it really made me stop and think. I..and you have REALLY been through it!! We have been/are going through a serious trauma in our lives. I KNEW this..but to see research to back this up is very interesting to me. Here is the article I found on this:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/when-youre-not-expecting/201008/new-research-stress-and-infertility

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses