rude question (child ment)January 23 2012 at 11:09 PM
No score for this post
|Anna From Awhile Ago (no login)|
Response to what do you say
DD is 2 now and we're often asked if we're going to have another. I can't bear to admit that we'd like another but can't seem to conceive one. I usually try to be vague and say how one is enough.
But on the other hand, I know some women in their late 30's who I wish I could warn about their declining fertility. I wish I could ask them if they want to have a baby and whether they've thought about their options. Of course if I did there would probably be some discussion about the incredibly rude and intrusive question someone got from an acquaintance.
- omsh i know! - anne on Jan 24, 11:26 AM
- in my opinion - K on Jan 24, 3:14 PM
- i don't think they understand what it really means... - anne on Jan 24, 4:43 PM
- Re: in my opinion - Anna on Jan 24, 10:14 PM
- De ment., DS ment. - K on Jan 25, 1:12 PM