crappy news again!January 28 2012 at 11:07 AM
No score for this post
|anne (no login)|
my two follicles are still sitting at size 5 on day eight. re wants me to bring on a cycle but i think i might prefer letting my body take over. he took blood to see if anything was happening there. he said my lining was pretty good.
is there no chance for these follicles? how do young women's eggs grow with no stimms? should i try to bring on a cycle or should i try to see if i ovulate in a week? i only did 3 days of 75 follistim because i ran out of needles for my pen.
would like to wait and see what happens. does anyone have experience with this?
- I actually think this sounds ok, like a natural cycle. - BabyDance on Jan 28, 2:19 PM
- thanks BD! - anne on Jan 28, 3:29 PM
- I agree with BD. - KarenGH on Jan 28, 4:47 PM
- thanks for your wisdom... - anne on Jan 28, 5:13 PM
- Re: crappy news again! - Antonialisa on Jan 29, 10:18 AM
- thanks very much! - anne on Jan 29, 11:50 PM