Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Never a barge! Door's always open...

January 28 2012 at 11:17 PM
No score for this post
ChickenLittle  (no login)

Response to Barge...

'Cakes, always pleased to hear from you. I, personally, have limited patience for Julia I. She's a bit too New Age-y for me, and who knows? Like you said, maybe she just caught her lucky egg and it wasn't her diet or "receptivity to the fertile heart" or whatever she goes on about. Granted, I do acu, and Reiki, and have even gone to see psychics and tarot card readers in my TTC efforts, so maybe I shouldn't judge her for being too New Age! But something about her rap makes it seem like we have more control over the outcome than I think we actually do.

I do seem to get pokey and bloated when I eat wheat/bread/etc, though my celiac blood test was negative. My sister has Celiac for real, however, and I know that it's hereditary. Also, gluten intolerance can exist sub-clinically, where you don't react well to wheat/gluten, but it doesn't blip you out enough to show up in a blood test. So I'm considering cutting back. But again, it is difficult.

Hoping this is our year. I dream of us meeting up to push our strollers around the Central Park reservoir together. xoxox

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement