you can do thisJanuary 30 2012 at 3:45 PM
No score for this post
|anne (no login)|
Response to And NOW I'm sick of my Clear Blue Easy Monitor
reset the monitor if it's acting wonkey. there's a little pinhole that you can press with a pencil (i think) or else take out the batteries.
if it still reads high, you may want to have your levels checked.
A, do you know... - ChickenLittle on Jan 30, 2012, 4:05 PM
If you reset, it will wipe out all your data.. - BabyDance on Jan 30, 2012, 10:07 PM
- Cool. - Chicken on Jan 30, 2012, 11:32 PM
- good luck! - anne on Jan 31, 2012, 11:19 AM
- Still testing high... - ChickenLittle on Jan 31, 2012, 2:55 PM
- do you look at the sticks themselves? - anne on Jan 31, 2012, 4:20 PM
- Nope. - ChickenLittle on Jan 31, 2012, 5:13 PM
- i don't know about that CBEFM! (BFP/miscarriage ment) - BroodyHen on Jan 31, 2012, 5:38 PM
- there's a supplement called DIM - anne on Jan 31, 2012, 9:25 PM
- thanks, anne - BroodyHen on Feb 1, 2012, 12:41 AM