Still testing high...January 31 2012 at 2:55 PM
No score for this post
|ChickenLittle (no login)|
Response to good luck!
....hmmm. Going to try a new box of sticks tomorrow. You're not supposed to switch boxes/batches during a cycle, but I've done it before, no big. Truly doesn't seem to interfere with results, in my experience.
If I keep testing high, with no peak at all, despite accurate usage and a fresh batch of sticks, then I'll know it's time to consider getting some more bloodwork done. Not that discouraging bloodwork will keep me from the TTC misssion.
- do you look at the sticks themselves? - anne on Jan 31, 4:20 PM
- Nope. - ChickenLittle on Jan 31, 5:13 PM
- i don't know about that CBEFM! (BFP/miscarriage ment) - BroodyHen on Jan 31, 5:38 PM
- there's a supplement called DIM - anne on Jan 31, 9:25 PM
- thanks, anne - BroodyHen on Feb 1, 12:41 AM