C.oop.er/New HopeFebruary 7 2012 at 7:47 PM
No score for this post
|alima (Login alima1)|
Response to I think these are new stats (x post)
I never understand these stats - because when I get the stats from Dr. Check (they have their own version that they keep track of), the stats are aligned with most of the other centers. However when I see the SART stats, they are way lower. New Hope is dismal, even for their under 35 patients.
Are centers required to provide their stats to SART? I don't see CHR stats here.
- Clinics can opt out of SART, but they are required to report to CDC - Anonymous on Feb 7, 8:01 PM
- Cooper discrepancy - Jamie on Feb 7, 8:11 PM
- should be "note" n/t - Jamie on Feb 7, 8:11 PM
- Re: Cooper discrepancy - alima on Feb 7, 8:14 PM
- exactly - Jamie on Feb 7, 9:45 PM
- New Hope's number may be artificially lower as CCRM - MIR on Feb 7, 8:36 PM
- Don't believe this is true - DeeinNYC on Feb 7, 9:35 PM
- my guess on CCRM's stats - Jamie on Feb 7, 9:44 PM
- one thing that is shocking about Cooper (DE ment.) - Jamie on Feb 8, 10:58 AM