Using "extra" amount in follistim pen - help with unit measurementsFebruary 21 2012 at 3:33 PM
No score for this post
|PhoebeMass (no login)|
I am using an .5 ml syringe to pull out the last "extra overage" in the follistim pen.
(It has an orange cap and I think is used for insulin usually - the pharmacy gave it to me. It is skinnier than the follistim cartridge.)
There are two units on the syringe. One side reads .15 ml's and the other 15 units.
How does that equate to follistim iu's? I am taking 150 iu's of follistim each night. Sure doesn't seem like a full 150 iu's of follistim.
Thank you for the guidance. I can't remember how to do this.
- hey girl - lucy999 on Feb 21, 5:20 PM
- Hi Lucy999 - PhoebeMass on Feb 21, 7:50 PM
- I hope your cycle is going well. (ttc ment) - lucy999 on Feb 26, 12:44 AM
- At home... - Tracy on Feb 21, 5:54 PM
- Tracy, if you can get your hands on the conversion that would be appreciated - PhoebeMass on Feb 21, 7:51 PM
- I hear ya! - Tracy on Feb 21, 8:12 PM
- Here it is - Tracy on Feb 21, 10:13 PM
- You rock! Thank you, Tracy. I was lost on this one. - PhoebeMass on Feb 22, 7:49 AM
- Looking good! - Tracy on Feb 22, 2:13 PM
- You know - summerwind03 on Feb 21, 6:22 PM
- Good call, Summerwind. - PhoebeMass on Feb 21, 7:52 PM