Postings about donating, selling or re-selling any drugs are not allowed on this board. Thank you for your cooperation. Anyone who posts about donating, buying or selling drugs will be banned from this board. If you need to contact the board monitor send an email message to: Over 40 High FSH Board Monitor

Return to Index  

Dr. Cardone in Stoneham, MA and now CNY in Albany, NY (child ment)

February 27 2012 at 8:24 PM
No score for this post
PhoebeMass  (no login)

Response to thanks girls

Dr. Cardone is terrific. I am a huge fan of his and his office. He is high FSH friendly, takes the "challenging" cases that the big clinics don't want, and is simply a good man. He is a proponent of high stim, if needed, to "coax" the most number of eggs. Though I understand he will tailor a program for you. We did MDL protocol 4 years ago and have our DD because of him not blinking at my high FSH. It took 4 IUI's and an IVF. He stuck with me the entire way.

His IVF costs are reasonable. However, I am with CNY in Albany right now because their cost for mini-IVF is so much less expensive. I am monitoring with Dr. Carodone's office and I love their support and kindness. CNY said if my FSH was over 20 they would have cancelled the cycle - I was at 17.5. I would have fought that. I'm 45 and have high FSH....of course it's going to be high, for heaven's sake.

Anyhow, I wish you well in your search for the right RE. It's a challenge, for certain.

I like the women that have posted on Dr. Gill in Houston - sounds like a good RE and reasonable man. May be another to check out.

Good luck!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement